Ex Player Watch (20 Viewers)

Fergusons_Beard

Can’t quite believe that we missed Jim O’Brien scoring for County last Satdee!

I had to Google to check it was the same one….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sick Boy

I’ve watched a bit recently on DAZN and he’s looked a couple of levels above what was he was with us; they’re also great to watch. I’m not convinced a club will pay the €100m release clause yet though.

shmmeee

I’ve watched a bit recently on DAZN and he’s looked a couple of levels above what was he was with us; they’re also great to watch. I’m not convinced a club will pay the €100m release clause yet though.

Think people are too hung up on the release clause TBH. Players go from that league (and from Sporting) for way less than their release all the time.

Sick Boy

Think people are too hung up on the release clause TBH. Players go from that league (and from Sporting) for way less than their release all the time.
I reckon they'd think that if they hold out and he continues as he is, he'd be in even more demand next January/Summer.

fernandopartridge

Just thought I'd look up Aaron Phillips after being reminded of his goal away at Wolves. He's only 30 but has been without a club for nearly 3 years.

It just shows how difficult it is to sustain a career, and some of the much criticised academy graduates are in reality exceptional footballers to still be playing professionally.

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Sbarcher

Do we get screwed if he’s part of a player exchange deal?

Sky Blue Harry H

Wonder what your return would have been if you’d bet on him to score every game.

I was thinking there are almost certainly bonuses for us, for Sporting winning the league, and for qualifying for the Champions league. In answer to your question, i bet the bookies wouldn't (now) be offering much more than evens for a Sporting win/Gyokeres to score anytime double. At evens, fairly sure you'd be in credit over the season.

napolimp

I was thinking there are almost certainly bonuses for us, for Sporting winning the league, and for qualifying for the Champions league. In answer to your question, i bet the bookies wouldn't (now) be offering much more than evens for a Sporting win/Gyokeres to score anytime double. At evens, fairly sure you'd be in credit over the season.

Porto helping Sporting out tonight as well.

long way home

Vik, 29 goals and 18 assists in 32 app league and cup... That is impressive, 100 mill and he is off in the summer. Fair play to him...

ccfctommy

Was at a loose end so went to watch Bedworth United vs Corby Town on Saturday. Liam O'Brian was in goal for Bedworth. He's put a bit of timber on since he's was with us.

hamil99

Facebook User
Just seen Callum Maycock has been selected to represent England's C team. Taking players from national league and below to face off against the Welsh C team which is compromised from players in the Welsh premier league.

Users who are viewing this thread