Exeter (1 Viewer)

Liquid Gold

I know I'm jumping the gun a but here but if we were to make playoffs and draw Exeter we'd obviously only get 300 tickets at St James'. Is there any FL regulation that would prevent us from giving them the same allocation at the Ricoh because our fans would sure snap up anything they could.

Otis

I know I'm jumping the gun a but here but if we were to make playoffs and draw Exeter we'd obviously only get 300 tickets at St James'. Is there any FL regulation that would prevent us from giving them the same allocation at the Ricoh because our fans would sure snap up anything they could.
I think allocations are only enforced for cup games aren't they?

I think we should indeed do that, if of course we can get enough home fans going.

skybluesam66

we have to give the lower of 2000 or 10% of the available tickets

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:-

SlowerThanPlatt

If we played Exeter it’d be similar to the Crewe JPT game where there world be City fans behind both goals if demand was there and Exeter fans pushed into the corner

Adge

By hook or by crook I’d get myself in there somehow-maybe have to be a member of the press for a day.;)

Johnnythespider

we have to give the lower of 2000 or 10% of the available tickets

3.3 The Visiting Club shall have the right to claim 2,000 tickets for use by its supporters (or such number as represents 10% of all tickets reserved or otherwise sold in advance, if less than 2,000). The following conditions shall apply:-
So what is their capacity at the minute.

Terry Gibson's perm

They should be made to move grounds to a ground with a larger capacity or we should offer the same amount as they offer us I don’t see how the football league can force you to give them tickets and what wouldn’t any football league punishment be a small fine big deal.

la-ccfc

They should be made to move grounds to a ground with a larger capacity or we should offer the same amount as they offer us I don’t see how the football league can force you to give them tickets and what wouldn’t any football league punishment be a small fine big deal.

A friend of mine in Exeter had said that they have actually asked the EFL/FA if they could move it to a bigger ground, if they were to get into the play offs, Plymouth and Bristol were the grounds mentioned. I'm not sure if there is any truth in this though.

Terry Gibson's perm

Also if there are not enough tickets available and it isn’t on sky they should let uk based fans watch it on ifollow

NortonSkyBlue

Bristol would be fucking excellent.
Get real. It is 103 miles from Coventry to Bristol and 83 miles from Exeter to Bristol. What possible reason could they have to forfeit home advantage?
Exeter are under no obligation to to do anything other than play at St James Park. I hope they fulfill that obligation and play in their traditional home.
I would like to play Notts County as they are not as good as Exeter.

Terry Gibson's perm

Get real. It is 103 miles from Coventry to Bristol and 83 miles from Exeter to Bristol. What possible reason could they have to forfeit home advantage?
Exeter are under no obligation to to do anything other than play at St James Park. I hope they fulfill that obligation and play in their traditional home.

Fine but they should be made to give a decent allocation they have chosen to redevelop the ground through the season or expect nothing back

Grendel

No - move on

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
They don’t have to give any more, they are a small club with a small ground that is being redeveloped. They don’t have to do anything and police will support them in the safety aspect of segregation etc so let’s make the play offs first and then just win the 3 games regardless of how selfish each and every one of us want to be about attending.

How dare Exeter have to play their play offs midweek and be miles from anywhere when I have to work in London every day and don’t finish in time.
Get a life people and the majority moaning don’t even have a ST when they could watch every other game if they wanted.

Grendel

They don’t have to give any more, they are a small club with a small ground that is being redeveloped. They don’t have to do anything and police will support them in the safety aspect of segregation etc so let’s make the play offs first and then just win the 3 games regardless of how selfish each and every one of us want to be about attending.

How dare Exeter have to play their play offs midweek and be miles from anywhere when I have to work in London every day and don’t finish in time.
Get a life people and the majority moaning don’t even have a ST when they could watch every other game if they wanted.

I know some of our fans are arrogant and believe we are superior.

Bristol sky blue

BTW I definitely think Exeter should play at their ground, but for obvious reasons I liked Liquid's post...

Apart from away ticket allocation, another issue is the amount of time wasting Exeter do by deliberately hoofing the ball out of play on the railway line side of the ground, resulting in a lengthy delay to get another ball!

Liquid Gold

I'm saying it tongue in cheek as I could walk to the game. I'll still get a ticket for Exeter, as I did in January, whatever the allocation. The question wasn't about them moving though was it, it was if we are able to offer them a reduced allocation as if they were likely to benefit from a reduced away following in the leg at SJP then we should have the same opportunity at the Ricoh.

Users who are viewing this thread