Expect another delay (1 Viewer)

rob9872

Never had a quality issue with any of the Hummel kits that I’ve bought, but I do think the whole schtick of rehashing a different retro kit every season is a bit tired now.
Kind of get you and quality is an issue, especially badges and logos, but at least its ours. Hate the templates we get from Nike etc. Would like a small or even local company and preferably a stiched badge.

B-Ban-Boogie

Ordered mine on July 15th and emailed and called the club a few weeks ago to try and add the 'away' shirt to it.
*I'm in the U.S so didn't want to pay double shipping costs.

They said I had to cancel the order and reorder with the away added.
So, did that and then realized i probably wouldn't get my order for while due to the release of the away shirt!!

I then received an email last week saying they would partially ship the home and training tops together due to the wait, and would ship the away when it becomes available with no extra shipping charges. :)
Was pleasantly surprised with that, and received my home and training shirt yesterday that look and fit perfectly.
A happy camper here!! (y)

Alkhen

Never had a quality issue with any of the Hummel kits that I’ve bought, but I do think the whole schtick of rehashing a different retro kit every season is a bit tired now.
Exactly the same for me, all the kits I have brought from hummel have lasted well. Even my lads shirts that are constantly worn or in the wash are perfect. just dont hot wash them!

Just wish we could have something totally new and original (although I do want a 96-98 Skyblue and Navy effort at some point)

Brighton Sky Blue

Well also in a good number of club shops you can buy kits from years gone by. As it happens in our one you can't even buy the kit from this season, but it wouldn't take much to just put classic kits on sale rather than do these rehashes.

skybluelee

The club are standing by their 'mid-September' promise for away shirt pre-orders. At what point does mid-September become late-September? End of next week? I won't hold my breath on the promise.

Robinshio

home shirts were supposed to be on general sale this week
Ive got money to spend ready on a couple of shirts, but if they leave it much longer, will probably not bother
So either its the clubs fault - and heads should roll or its Hummels fault, and at this stage we challenge for breach of contract and probably bin them

AOM

I'm guessing they're waiting for the chaos from the home and away kits to be sorted before they release the third kit and the training gear. Especially if someone has seen it's literally in the store already in the backroom. I'd probably be buying things like that too if it was for sale

skyblueelephant76

home shirts were supposed to be on general sale this week
Ive got money to spend ready on a couple of shirts, but if they leave it much longer, will probably not bother
So either its the clubs fault - and heads should roll or its Hummels fault, and at this stage we challenge for breach of contract and probably bin them
They are..

acs

Badge is too small, Hummel tag at the bottom is too big, no Bantams badge inside, and whatever Ice cool is bottom left

So other than that it’s fine! I’ve got one on the way from China. It might not be perfect but I can’t justify the price for the genuine shirt.

AiS86

So other than that it’s fine! I’ve got one on the way from China. It might not be perfect but I can’t justify the price for the genuine shirt.
For just over a tenner, you can't really complain too much. We just seem to be a team they're not great at getting near enough identical. Or possibly just Hummel. I've got the "red out" Denmark one and the chevrons aren't far off motorway sized

Si80

Just as a heads up. Anyone that wanted a mini kit for their kid and was planning on getting it from the new superstore. Save your journey, they don’t have any.

Somerset Sky Blue

Anyone had an away shirt despatch email? Or even better, the actual shirt?
Hoping for it soon, as birthday for recipient is middle of next week.....not holding out much hope though!

Users who are viewing this thread