Experienced Striker..... (1 Viewer)

jaymo132

Elvis hopes to get experienced Striker ...according to Telegraph

torchomatic

Christ, another striker! Where are the doom and gloomers now? They were circling yesterday.

runner

Let's hope he's right ... so far, so good ... lost Leon and gained a good midfielder and what appears 2 good up and coming strikers ... with another on the way !

RoboCCFC90

Robbie Keane!

RoboCCFC90

Now they were days to get excited about a new player. I got his name and number on the back of my shirt before his debut against Derby.

My Parents did the same for me, so much quality, I know I am living in the Clouds but would be amazing if I could get that wish!

KG7

A few out of favour Championship strikers:
Craig Davies
Ricardo Fuller
Leon Best
Sylvain Ebanks-Blakes
Matt Derbyshire
Connor Sammon
Gary Taylor-Fletcher

covcity4life

whata bout guly from southampton? or del prado

they were awesome in championship and then dissapeared, i know guly played fa cup game last week though.

from that list i wouldnt mind best back!

RoboCCFC90

A few out of favour Championship strikers:
Craig Davies
Ricardo Fuller
Leon Best
Sylvain Ebanks-Blakes

Matt Derbyshire
Connor Sammon
Gary Taylor-Fletcher

They're the only two names I'd want from that list..

Andy69

Fuller plays ever week out at the moment with a broken nose so we wont get him,Leon Best wages to high so Blackburn wont pay him appearance money and Taylor Fletcher more mid/wing than forward.

RoboCCFC90

Twitter rumours are that it's Luciano Becchio, now I know we have managed 3 great players today, but this would be unbelievable..?

covmark

whata bout guly from southampton? or del prado

they were awesome in championship and then dissapeared, i know guly played fa cup game last week though.

from that list i wouldnt mind best back!

Guly and del prado = Guly del prado.
You could always cut him in half :)

@richh87

Twitter rumours are that it's Luciano Becchio, now I know we have managed 3 great players today, but this would be unbelievable..?

I just read that, but it has come from some lad in a hoody, so I'll take it with more than a pinch of salt

ny3a2umy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Andy69

Taylor Fletcher is un-fit,over weight no pace and injury prone now,he even went to Millwall,Huddersfield and Wrexham to name a few on trail but only Leicester gambled on him
as a sub we dont want him

AJB1983

Great that we're managing to get these players in as it can only help with the final push, especially being from a higher level.
Just depressing that they aren't ours permanently.

PVA

Taylor Fletcher is un-fit,over weight no pace and injury prone now,he even went to Millwall,Huddersfield and Wrexham to name a few on trail but only Leicester gambled on him
as a sub we dont want him

he has never had pace, that's not what his game is.

We now have a bunch of pacy players but we don't have anyone to come short and link the play like Leon did. Taylor-Fletcher would do this perfectly well.

sky_blue_up_north

Luke Varney.... subject to a bid

Users who are viewing this thread