FA Cup 21/22 (2 Viewers)

Frostie

the first angle they showed on TV he was miles off but it was a bad angle, when it showed the picture VAR had it was clearly on.
Why the TV company had such a different angle is anyones guess.

But who's to say which angle is better? We know from the Hull game what perspective does. The one where he looks off is a lot more "in line". Not to mention it's literally impossible to know the exact moment the ball is played.

The system is shite.

20220320_200146.jpg
20220320_200151.jpg

stupot07

But who's to say which angle is better? We know from the Hull game what perspective does. The one where he looks off is a lot more "in line". Not to mention it's literally impossible to know the exact moment the ball is played.

The system is shite.

View attachment 24214
View attachment 24215
That's not even the same frame, look at the angle Jota's body is leaning, and it looks as though the ball is already in the air on the VAR screenshot.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Frostie

That's not even the same frame, look at the angle Jota's body is leaning, and it looks as though the ball is already in the air on the VAR screenshot.

Exactly. It isn't possible to do what they're asking of it so is just as likely to be overturning correct decisions as correcting supposed mistakes. Needs to be consigned to the bin.

SBT

Why the Semi-finals at Wembley are a really dumb idea:
Reason number 256: Dragging 2 teams supporters over 220 miles from the North-West to Laaandaan on a bank holiday weekend.
Reason number 257: No direct trains from the North-West to Laandaan on said bank holiday weekend.

Counterpoint: The FA will make more money this way

stupot07

How was that not a penalty???? And not even reviewed. Anyway else on the pitch that's a foul.

Didn't look as bad on the replay tbf, but looked like a push in the back in real time.

no_loyalty

How was that not a penalty???? And not even reviewed. Anyway else on the pitch that's a foul.

Didn't look as bad on the replay tbf, but looked like a push in the back in real time.

If it’s up the other end it would have been given.

lifeskyblue

Didn’t get myself out my seat once. Quality of finishing was v poor and seemed Chelsea playing for 1 chance or penalties from early on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evo1883

Would be a great season for them if they won the champions league .. cup treble

Evo1883

Yea they've won every trophy .. I doubt that's their lot under him , them and city are so far ahead

Users who are viewing this thread