FA CUP 4TH ROUND DRAW - MONDAY 19:50 (ish) (2 Viewers)

Brighton Sky Blue

Didn't read it mate.

Lol nah I just liked the bit about trying to go as far as possible and not acting like cucks to big teams.

I think he has a point that those that moan about game being gone are then moaning about drawing a team they could possibly beat over getting smashed Vs a giant

I'm in the middle though as I said in my first post. Ideally I want easy tie at home Vs minnow.

After that a giant at home for the experience.

Sheff wed away sits somewhere in the middle. But it's not end of world for me.
The main reason I like the cup is getting to face different opposition. Getting the same ones you’ll have played in the league twice in a month already is just a bit boring.

JAM See

Could Wednesday give us a different end to allow us 15%? The away end is limited currently to 3700.
We might be playing on a Thursday night or a Monday night.
Let's wait for the TV schedule to be announced.

SlowerThanPlatt

Its BS that the PL clubs can draw against each other in the 4th round:

Fulham v Newcastle United
Sheffield United v Brighton & Hove Albion
Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City

Any one of those clubs would have been a decent pay day for lower league clubs.
Disagree, you’d lose the novelty and make it even more unlikely clubs like us can dream of a cup run.

Brighton Sky Blue

The more all PL ties the better IMO. Get some big clubs out and it might be interesting. Not arsed with watching us lose to Man City U23s so the proper players can turn up for the trophy a few rounds later thanks.
I mostly just really wanted to see us drawn against Man Utd so that McF could make that prick Fernandes cry as a parting gift.

OldBedrocker

When will we know who out Sheff Wed & Sheff Utd are playing on the Saturday and who’s playing on the Friday / Sunday. No chance the South Yorks police allow both to play at home on the same day

chiefdave

Fucking hell, an 11:45 KO is nuts
Is that right or a typo, can't be kicking off at 11:45. I know it's not exactly the other side of the country for most people attending but that's going to be an early start and do the local businesses out of a lot of trade.

David O'Day

Is that right or a typo, can't be kicking off at 11:45. I know it's not exactly the other side of the country for most people attending but that's going to be an early start and do the local businesses out of a lot of trade.
nah, they want everyone to not be in the pub before hand

SkyBlueSoul

I had to double check before I commented, assumed that's what time the programme was starting but apparently it is KO time. It's even on the BBC Sport website

1705013497332.png

Macca1987

I would imagine they are erring on the side of caution if it's WBA vs Wolves, doesn't help out if Brentford get through and have to travel at that time on a Sunday

ccfcricoh

Sheff Utd play the Tuesday after so doubt that will get moved to the Sunday, leaves them on Friday night or us getting moved, hope we stay Saturday

Johnnythespider

Whats the ear;liest kick off time anyome can remember?

Am sure we played Man City on a sunday morning in 1986 just before Christmas, 2-2 draw was about 11am?
I'm pretty sure the last game is of the 84/85 season against Everton was a Sunday, 11:00 or 11:30 kick off.

Robinshio

Everton was indeed 11.30
our 87 semi final kicked off at 12.15 on a Sunday as a note, this was the last year semi finals were not shown live on TV - but was shown "as live" around an hour after the game finished

Mild-Mannered Janitor

Kindest Bloke on CCFC / Maker of CCFC Dreams
I'm pretty sure the last game is of the 84/85 season against Everton was a Sunday, 11:00 or 11:30 kick off.
It was and before the internet, I was a teenager on a camping holiday with my parents trying to find out if we had won, Mum and Dad never knew I sneaked up to home games on Saturdays so I said I was going for a walk and spent the time at a phone box calling Mercia sound to find out if we had won, pure idiocy and madness and also then disbelief when they told me the result, I thought they were lying to me.

Users who are viewing this thread