Fa Cup Draw Thread (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I hope we get a big team rather than a League Two or One team. One of the big 4 would be nice, it's going to be a bit shit to get somebody like MK Dons or Brentford and lose rather than Liverpool away and lose.

FA Cup third round draw ball numbers
1 Bournemouth
2 Arsenal
3 Aston Villa
4 Barnsley
5 Birmingham
6 Bolton
7 Brentford
8 Brighton
9 Bristol City
10 Burnley
11 Burton Albion
12 Cardiff
13 Chelsea
14 Crystal Palace
15 Derby
16 Everton
17 Fulham
18 Huddersfield
19 Hull
20 Ipswich
21 Leeds
22 Leicester
23 Liverpool
24 Manchester City
25 Manchester United
26 Middlesbrough
27 Millwall
28 Newcastle
29 Norwich
30 Nottingham Forest
31 Preston
32 QPR
33 Reading
34 Sheffield United
35 Sheffield Wednesday
36 Southampton
37 Stoke
38 Sunderland
39 Swansea
40 Tottenham
41 Watford
42 West Brom
43 West Ham
44 Wolves
45 Woking OR Peterborough
46 MK Dons
47 Newport County
48 Wycombe
49 Port Vale OR Yeovil
50 Shrewsbury
51 Doncaster
52 Slough OR Rochdale
53 AFC Wimbledon
54 Stevenage
55 Mansfield
56 Luton Town
57 Bradford
58 Blackburn OR Crewe
59 Fylde OR Wigan
60 Gillingham OR Carlisle
61 Notts County
62 Forest Green OR Exeter
63 Fleetwood OR Hereford
64 Coventry City

bringbackrattles

Just pleased we're in the next round. Robins wants a home tie up next. I'd love a home or away tie against the Villa, Leicester,or Wolves. But even though the league is more important, a good run brings a feel good factor for players and us fans too.

Otis

I differ, Nick.

Would rather a game we could win, so would prefer Birmingham, or Villa, or Sheffield Wednesday, or Forest, or Derby at home.

Home draw against them would be a pretty good bet for TV coverage I would have thought. Big crowd too and big away following.

Save the big team until the next round.

Liquid Gold

Everton away.

Would be happy with any of the Liverpool or Manchester clubs away but I really want to go to Goodison before they bulldoze it.

Failing that a game at the ricoh that is likely to sell out so I can look smugly at the people who are taking up seats in my normally empty row.

oucho

I hope we get a big team rather than a League Two or One team. One of the big 4 would be nice, it's going to be a bit shit to get somebody like MK Dons or Brentford and lose rather than Liverpool away and lose.

FA Cup third round draw ball numbers
1 Bournemouth
2 Arsenal
3 Aston Villa
4 Barnsley
5 Birmingham
6 Bolton
7 Brentford
8 Brighton
9 Bristol City
10 Burnley
11 Burton Albion
12 Cardiff
13 Chelsea
14 Crystal Palace
15 Derby
16 Everton
17 Fulham
18 Huddersfield
19 Hull
20 Ipswich
21 Leeds
22 Leicester
23 Liverpool
24 Manchester City
25 Manchester United
26 Middlesbrough
27 Millwall
28 Newcastle
29 Norwich
30 Nottingham Forest
31 Preston
32 QPR
33 Reading
34 Sheffield United
35 Sheffield Wednesday
36 Southampton
37 Stoke
38 Sunderland
39 Swansea
40 Tottenham
41 Watford
42 West Brom
43 West Ham
44 Wolves
45 Woking OR Peterborough
46 MK Dons
47 Newport County
48 Wycombe
49 Port Vale OR Yeovil
50 Shrewsbury
51 Doncaster
52 Slough OR Rochdale
53 AFC Wimbledon
54 Stevenage
55 Mansfield
56 Luton Town
57 Bradford
58 Blackburn OR Crewe
59 Fylde OR Wigan
60 Gillingham OR Carlisle
61 Notts County
62 Forest Green OR Exeter
63 Fleetwood OR Hereford
64 Coventry City

Who do you consider to be the 'big 4' these days?

I'd like Villa, home or away. I'd also like to know why we are ball 64 out of 64?!?!?!?

Covstu

Villa preferably but a decent prem side would be great. Just don’t think we can beat anyone on that list!

letsallsingtogether

Villa preferably but a decent prem side would be great. Just don’t think we can beat anyone on that list!
Why?
It is the FA Cup we have been beaten by shit clubs in the past we have also beaten better clubs then ourselves, would like to think win or lose we would hold our own.

Covkid1968#

Everton away as Mrs is a blue nose......and I can stay in Aigburth with family and go on the piss up Lark Lane....very selfish I'm afraid

Sky Blue Kid

I differ, Nick.

Would rather a game we could win, so would prefer Birmingham, or Villa, or Sheffield Wednesday, or Forest, or Derby at home.

Home draw against them would be a pretty good bet for TV coverage I would have thought. Big crowd too and big away following.

Save the big team until the next round.

I personally think we'd have our backsides slapped by all of those teams you mention. If we're going to get beat I'd like a away tie at Man Utd, Man City, or Liverpool.

sw88

Chief Commentator!
Villa at the Ricoh would’ve a tasty tie. And also be a tester to see how many fans come back for the game. Wouldn’t be like fans would be coming to see Villa, like they would if we got a Man U / Chelsea at the Ricoh.

I’d much prefer an away tie at a ground I’ve not been to. Fulham would be nice. Or a premiership team away; Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Everton would do :)

standupforcity

Villa at the Ricoh would’ve a tasty tie. And also be a tester to see how many fans come back for the game. Wouldn’t be like fans would be coming to see Villa, like they would if we got a Man U / Chelsea at the Ricoh.

I’d much prefer an away tie at a ground I’ve not been to. Fulham would be nice. Or a premiership team away; Chelsea, Man City, Liverpool, Everton would do :)
Fulham would be nice.....15 mins drive from where I live!! Except small ground so not much income....

bringbackrattles

Bet we'll all be sitting watching the draw getting all excited as the numbers come up. Then they'll say Coventry will play the winner of number 52 !

Ashdown

Do folk really think the club would get much of the windfall. Has to be Villa at home for me, whilst we still play in a 32000 stadium in Coventry !

chiefdave

Villa at home for me. Should be a big crowd, possible TV game and we would have a chance of an upset.

oucho

The magic of the FA Cup.....fans deciding the game they'd like best by calculating which one will bring in the most money.

Nobody fancy Sunderland at home??

Gazolba

I just hope it's not a L2 club or Bournemouth, since Wilson is sure to score against us.

Otis

I personally think we'd have our backsides slapped by all of those teams you mention. If we're going to get beat I'd like a away tie at Man Utd, Man City, or Liverpool.
I reckon we would have a decent chance against Birmingham or Villa and some of the others too.

wingy

Ricoh capacity is only 32k. Old Trafford is 75k. We'll lose that game home or away so why not double the income? £1m from a Man U game would go a long way in the January sales.
No bugger that.
A ground full of plastics.

Londonccfcfan

Amazing how so many so called "fans" or "supporters" have so much to say so soon about the fa cup draw thread.

Yet these will be same so called fans that won't turn up home or away in the next round or haven't bothered in the previous two rounds.

Pathetic really.

Londonccfcfan

Anyway, whoever we get home or away.

I will be there. Look forward to the draw. Would love obviously a top 6 premier league at home.

pusbccfc

Spurs away wouldn't be anywhere near as good as people think. Would be barely 30,000 Spurs fans there and I am not sure the allocation would be very big. Barnsley were only given 5000 earlier in the season.

My top choices would be: Villa (H), Leicester (A), Fulham (A) or any of the big 6 at home.

I think we would get 25k + at home for about 15 teams. Any of the big Prem clubs and the likes of Leeds, Wolves, Birmingham and Sunderland from the championship would bring 5000 and I am certain after so long since playing a 'big' team at home, we would sell big numbers.

Otis

Spurs away wouldn't be anywhere near as good as people think. Would be barely 30,000 Spurs fans there and I am not sure the allocation would be very big. Barnsley were only given 5000 earlier in the season.

My top choices would be: Villa (H), Leicester (A), Fulham (A) or any of the big 6 at home.

I think we would get 25k + at home for about 15 teams. Any of the big Prem clubs and the likes of Leeds, Wolves, Birmingham and Sunderland from the championship would bring 5000 and I am certain after so long since playing a 'big' team at home, we would sell big numbers.
Spurs away wouldn't be as good as people think?

Would say a trip to Wembley would be very enticing for City fans.

Users who are viewing this thread