FA Cup draw (2 Viewers)

hackneyfox

A small, minnow club who have been starved of any sniff of success for decades…

with a chance to play Maidstone if they win their replay.

I thank you

pusbccfc

Saw this on twitter , cracked me up .. about right isn't it

Haha even Birmingham are taking the piss out of them.

Can have all the success and trophies in the world but you can't change tin pots.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

I thank you

Time for bed, School tomorrow.

Earlsdon-Loyal-Blue

I thank you

We’ve won more trophies than you since 2017. Get yourself on VivaStreet and find someone to keep you company for 3 minutes, instead of chasing attention on here.

No show from any of you brave cunts, you knew where to go and bottled it.

baldy

Saw this on twitter , cracked me up .. about right isn't it

My bro’s a Bluenose & he went Saturday - he said the Leicester support was absolutely abysmal & they only sang when Vardy scored - I presume the rest of the time they must’ve been twiddling their thumbs (once they could out which of their 6 digits was in fact a thumb that is)

Covcraig@bury

My bro’s a Bluenose & he went Saturday - he said the Leicester support was absolutely abysmal & they only sang when Vardy scored - I presume the rest of the time they must’ve been twiddling their thumbs (once they could out which of their 6 digits was in fact a thumb that is)
Do they have thumbs?

hackneyfox

We’ve won more trophies than you since 2017. Get yourself on VivaStreet and find someone to keep you company for 3 minutes, instead of chasing attention on here.

Ooh you’re so tough.
Does your mum know you act up when you’re of her sight?

hackneyfox

I don’t think the ones you’ve won really count in the big boys world of football.

Wiki has you down as having won the
Fourth division play-off winners, does that get a trophy?
EFL trophy.
Third division winners.
Seeing as many of you don’t think the League Cup is a proper trophy I reckon you’re pushing your luck claiming three.
We have two proper Wembley wins since 2017.

JohnWH

Attaboy @hackneyfox a clever and nonthreatening jab at our expense, glad to see you up and about
What's Loser City's fan base take on the draw to visit Mighty Bournemouth? Reckon your lot to give them a pasting honestly, could be an interesting match.

stevefloyd

I don’t think the ones you’ve won really count in the big boys world of football.

EFL trophy.
Third division winners.
Seeing as many of you don’t think the League Cup is a proper trophy I reckon you’re pushing your luck claiming three.
You should know your shower of shit won a '4th division' one too

Astute

EFL trophy.
Third division winners.
Fantastic Prem win nobody can deny that. We will most probably never match that.

But what we have is humility. You can buy cups and titles. But you can't buy humility. What you do have is expectancy. Not a good place to be.

You should go up this season. Congratulations. Your players and supporters showed their lack of class when you recently lost to little Coventry City. Can you imagine the fun it will be when losing most weeks next season? You have a few class players for the Championship which get you wins against the lower sides but struggle against sides that attack you. You will get attacked most games in the Prem.

Good luck for the rest of the season.

Sick Boy

Fantastic Prem win nobody can deny that. We will most probably never match that.

But what we have is humility. You can buy cups and titles. But you can't buy humility. What you do have is expectancy. Not a good place to be.

You should go up this season. Congratulations. Your players and supporters showed their lack of class when you recently lost to little Coventry City. Can you imagine the fun it will be when losing most weeks next season? You have a few class players for the Championship which get you wins against the lower sides but struggle against sides that attack you. You will get attacked most games in the Prem.

Good luck for the rest of the season.
They’ve gone from an established PL club to the Championship and will likely yo yo for a couple of years before returning to their rightful place as a mid table Championship side.

Astute

They’ve gone from an established PL club to the Championship and will likely yo yo for a couple of years before returning to their rightful place as a mid table Championship side.
It's going to be interesting in a way.

Miss one promotion back up and the trouble starts. High wage bill and the parachute payments get lower. Doesn't take much to become an also ran in the Championship.

Take next season for an example. Southampton, Leeds and us. All good sides in the Championship. If we don't go up this season we will hit the ground running next season. It's possible that all 3 of us will still be in the Championship next season. 3 sides come down that lose their best players. The Championship seems to get more stronger teams each season.

NWS

I thank you
Er....just to point out that we (Maidstone -yes we've arrived) have battled our way from Kent County League division four through to the national leagues in the last 3 decades. That includes Kent County League, Kent League, Ryan League and National League. We've also won a variety of cups along the way. If Mr Fox wants to put cups and Trophies up against us he may find himself disillusioned at the numerical count.

He is is breathing a sigh of relief that he hasn't got us. Yourselves and sheff Weds will of course be looking to lose the replay and avoid us🤣

In all seriousness...yes we are disappointed not to get the Liverpool etc tie but for a club that I was watching on park pitches in the 90s it's a helluva story for us and we will enjoy Coventry or Sheffield. It's a shame it ain't a Saturday, as we would have come with five thousand or more.

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Er....just to point out that we (Maidstone -yes we've arrived) have battled our way from Kent County League division four through to the national leagues in the last 3 decades. That includes Kent County League, Kent League, Ryan League and National League. We've also won a variety of cups along the way. If Mr Fox wants to put cups and Trophies up against us he may find himself disillusioned at the numerical count.

He is is breathing a sigh of relief that he hasn't got us. Yourselves and sheff Weds will of course be looking to lose the replay and avoid us🤣

In all seriousness...yes we are disappointed not to get the Liverpool etc tie but for a club that I was watching on park pitches in the 90s it's a helluva story for us and we will enjoy Coventry or Sheffield. It's a shame it ain't a Saturday, as we would have come with five thousand or more.
God, it's bad enough on here with regulars arguing and now we've got Leics/Maidstone at it...

Sad you can't leave the shire in weekdays.

Reactions: NWS

wingy

I guess we were the same the same hoping for Man City.

Users who are viewing this thread