FA Cup Semi Final Draw (3 Viewers)

messiahrobins

Just made a thread mentioning they are in fact a Salford club. We need to keep creating threads mentioning it as they will be coming on here expecting us to be really excited we are playing them, we need to make it clear we couldnt give a f@ck about them and we see Salford Utd as our best chance to get to the final.

We had to play Maidstone, that was a challenge, but we now have an easy game against Salford Rags, a team that wants to be from Manchester . 3-1 simms brace
Maidstone have fans from Maidstone. The Salford club are a bit like V@lla, nobody from the city they wish they were from supports them.

Brighton Sky Blue

No need for this is there a simple explanation of why not,come on you're a wise guy ,no need for the exasperation.
Not getting at you just the tone on,why should SM descend to this,try imagining your talking to an ageing uncle or something?
Because it's been posted and answered so many times.

David O'Day

So the team from the city of Salford ( not Manchester) think we are a walk over. Let’s go and show them what we are made of . Arrogant cockney tourists .
Hate to be a pedant but Old Trafford is in Trafford which has never been in Salford. Wrong side of the ship canal.

Covcraig@bury

Hate to be a pedant but Old Trafford is in Trafford which has never been in Salford. Wrong side of the ship canal.
Trafford is a council catchment, Salford cathedral is off Chester road and the A602 , it starts at the Mancunian way . Two different things . Trafford council and the city of Salford .

Martw

Deep breaths.....

IF Man City win the league (still a way off) and we somehow manage to get past United, regardless of the score in the final,

WE WOULD BE PLAYING IN THE EUROPA LEAGUE NEXT SEASON

How f**kin' mental is that ? :ROFLMAO:
Sadly not - FA changed the rules sone years ago

usskyblue

Play the way we did vs Wolves and get their fans on their backs early doors? This is fuckinginsanely possible.

Chelsea squeak past Man City and our name is on the fuckingcup

stoned the simpsons GIF

PVA

Last year it took about 2 weeks for ticket details for semi finalists to be announced and tickets on sale a week after that.

Covcraig@bury

Agreed, definitely more United in Manchester and certainly Salford

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
This is the reason Bury went bump . Instead of supporting the team where they are from they just jumped on the band wagon . The tide has changed and now Citeh are the big boys £££ , where have they been all these years ?

fernandopartridge

This is the reason Bury went bump . Instead of supporting the team where they are from they just jumped on the band wagon . The tide has changed and now Citeh are the big boys £££ , where have they been all these years ?
I hate City, I find on the whole their fans are more likely to sneer at somebody like Cov oddly enough

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

David O'Day

Trafford is a council catchment, Salford cathedral is off Chester road and the A602 , it starts at the Mancunian way . Two different things . Trafford council and the city of Salford .
Trafford and Salford are 2 different areas. Trafford is not part of Salford. Trafford is a borough which is frm The city of salford borders Trafford to the north.

Also Salford Cathedral is on Chapel Street by the bend in the irwell near peel park

1710711282814.png

North of the Canal/River Irwell is Salford and south of it is Trafford/Manchester

covcity4life

Just made a thread mentioning they are in fact a Salford club. We need to keep creating threads mentioning it as they will be coming on here expecting us to be really excited we are playing them, we need to make it clear we couldnt give a f@ck about them and we see Salford Utd as our best chance to get to the final.
Sounds like not giving a fuck about them

Covcraig@bury

Trafford and Salford are 2 different areas. Trafford is not part of Salford. Trafford is a borough which is frm The city of salford borders Trafford to the north.

Also Salford Cathedral is on Chapel Street by the bend in the irwell near peel park

View attachment 34611

North of the Canal/River Irwell is Salford and south of it is Trafford/Manchester
And Solihull comes into Tile Hill 🤦‍♂️

Covcraig@bury

View attachment 34611

And there’s me and my manc wife who works for Salford city 🤦‍♂️ I best break the bad news to her she works for Trafford council as an accountant and not Salford. It’s a funny old game 😂

Brighton Sky Blue

There is no one in football I loathe more than Carragher. Hideous piece of shit
It’s best to at least nominally accept that there is a game in between which they need to win rather than risk looking like an absolute tit. Though in his case that doesn’t apply

David O'Day

And there’s me and my manc wife who works for Salford city 🤦‍♂️ I best break the bad news to her she works for Trafford council as an accountant and not Salford. It’s a funny old game 😂
Cool story, doesn't make Trafford anymore part of Salford. It wasn't when I lived there and it isn't now.

You're clearly merry so if you want to crack on with the utter delusion old Trafford is in Salford then crack on.

David O'Day

Ones a City ones a council
Nope, one is a city run by it's own council and the other is a borough that includes the area of Old Trafford and the towns of Altrincham, Stretford, Urmston, Partington and Sale and is run by it's own council.

When I lived there, Trafford was not part of Salford. it isn't part of Salford now no matter how you pretend it is or how badly you get the location of Salford Cathedral wrong.

You can keep up your frankly weird delusion ll you want, it's going to change where old Trafford is.

Covcraig@bury

Nope, one is a city run by it's own council and the other is a borough that includes the area of Old Trafford and the towns of Altrincham, Stretford, Urmston, Partington and Sale and is run by it's own council.

When I lived there, Trafford was not part of Salford. it isn't part of Salford now no matter how you pretend it is or how badly you get the location of Salford Cathedral wrong.

You can keep up your frankly weird delusion ll you want, it's going to change where old Trafford is.
The Trafford borough council , The city of Salford are 2 different things . I’ve lived here 37 years , my wife (50) and from Salford . I’m sure she is not wrong !

Users who are viewing this thread