FA Cup Semi Final Draw (1 Viewer)

Ccfcisparks

Yeah, the chance of drawing the exact same teams as real life 6 times and all in the correct order, especially when that includes drawing fucking Maidstone in the 5th round, must be like 100000/1 😂

Such a bizarre thing to lie about.
if it happened to me I'd go buy a lottery ticket.

wantageskyblue

It wasnt a David v Goliath game at all that year. Man Utd weren't anything special at all . We had already shown to be a very good side and that ending up being proven. Shame we ended up lower in table than than we should of done down to fixture congestion. I hope the same doesn't happen this season.
I also went to the FA cup two seasons before we were fairly unlucky to lose 2-1 . Side note , Police threw out my friend from his seat above terracing PURELY so they could look down and monitor our other fans in lower terracing. I was sat next to Policeman for rest of the game,it was an ABSOLUTE DISGRACE.

We are doing really well but Its a totally different era now.
I was at OT in 85 as well in those seats. Police were absolute tossers that day - United fans around us weren’t any better either.

skybluericoh

Met police have deemed our game high risk according to mail on line Man City Chelsea will be 5:15 Saturday- bit surprised if this comes out on the official not seen it there yet but might force their hands to to it now

bigfatronssba

We always win at Wembley on Sundays

Skyblueweeman

We always win at Wembley on Sundays
87 Cup Final was a Saturday (win)
87 Charity Shield was a Saturday (loss)
17 EFL Trophy was a Sunday (win)
18 L2 PO Final was a Monday (win)
23 Champ PO Final was a Saturday (loss)

So we've only played a Sunday once! We did win to be fair.

bigfatronssba

87 Cup Final was a Saturday (win)
87 Charity Shield was a Saturday (loss)
17 EFL Trophy was a Sunday (win)
18 L2 PO Final was a Monday (win)
23 Champ PO Final was a Saturday (loss)

So we've only played a Sunday once! We did win to be fair.

I was thinking the L2 PO was a Sunday for some reason

Users who are viewing this thread