famous/ successful Sky Blues fan (1 Viewer)

City TSAR

Who is the most famous fans we have other than the usual tv presenters?

City TSAR

Any A listers from Hollywood eg Clive Owen (ex Chancer, inside Man with Densel, almost James Bond from Cheylesmore, Binley Woods school).

Delboycov

Anyone who is born&bred in coventry and turns their nose up at their local team needs shooting in my opinion.

I think shooting might be going a bit far but I actually agree with the sentiment. There was never a choice for me growing up as to who I'd support...no decision to make whatsoever. I'm from Coventry so naturally I support Coventry-it aint rocket science. So when I hear the likes of Pete Waterman talking of his love of Walsall...Clive Owen supporting Liverpool...all of The Specials supporting everyone but the Sky Blues it really pisses me off! Feckin glory hunters the lot of them...well apart from Waterman obviously ;-)

Last edited:

bamalamafizzfazz

I'm a *famous season ticket holder. I was in Gareth Malone's last choir program singing for Severn Trent Water :p

*not really very famous

skybluesam66

3 of those eddie jordan/brian mcfadden/alistair mcgowan all had brief spells in the top flight as ccfc fans - but all moved on to more glory teams

i think the radio presenters etc are the best we can do

Users who are viewing this thread