Fans who called for admin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psgm1

Banned
UNBELIEVABLE - people STILL supporting SiSU!

What else could ACL do? SiSU hadn't paid the rent for over a YEAR FFS!

No doubt had sisu followed the rules and told the league they had moved the golden share over, NO QUESTION ACl would have put the holding company into admin BEFORE the other company was formed!

As it was SISU DID NOT FOLLOW THE RULES. SISU are the bad guys!

Paxman II

Some keep repeating we are better taking the -10 now to avoid possibly bigger sanctions at the start of next season.

This astounds me. I think some on here are wrapped up in all this so much they have forgotten the facts.

If admin was not a forced issue brought about by ACL's actions, then SISU would have continued as is. Where would this phantom points deduction have come from for next season? There would have been no admin.

hill83

Why do all the shouty mongs capitalise or bold words. It doesn't get your pointless point across any better.

blueflint

For what reason though?

to rid ourselves of owners who don't care about us treat us with contempt and are basically dishonest/why would you put up with that i won't and if they stay i will stop following city

Sky Blue Kid

Why do all the shouty mongs capitalise or bold words. It doesn't get your pointless point across any better.

Because the mongs who have nothing of worth to say whinge about the ones that do!
Instead of whinging, show me where the points I've made are useless. If you can't, why are you on debating form?:facepalm:

Sky Blue Kid

Because the mongs who have nothing of worth to say whinge about the ones that do!
Instead of whinging, show me where the points I've made are useless. If you can't, why are you on a debating forum?:facepalm:

hill83

Instead of whinging, show me where the points I've made are useless. If you can't, why are you on a debating forum?:facepalm:

There's plenty I could say, but what's the point. No point debating with you. Plus it's f*cking boring going over the same tired shit again and again.

Facepalm, wanker sign etc zzzz

Sky Blue Kid

Go on then say something!...The boring ones are the ones like you mate. Never make a legitimate post, but are quick to have a whinge at somebody that does. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:mad:

hill83

Go on then say something!...The boring ones are the ones like you mate. Never make a legitimate post, but are quick to have a whinge at somebody that does. ZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:mad:

Yeah, I never make a legitimate post. Utter bollocks. You are easily one of the daftest people on here.

On this topic, I have no interest in debating anymore.
And there's only 2 people I 'whinge' about. You and psgm.

Last edited:

Nick

Administrator
to rid ourselves of owners who don't care about us treat us with contempt and are basically dishonest/why would you put up with that i won't and if they stay i will stop following city

We are in admin with the same owners?

Sky Blue Kid

Yeah, I never make a legitimate post. Utter bollocks. You are easily one of the daftest people on here.

On this topic, I have no interest in debating anymore.

Utter bollocks?...Don't think so mate, you have no interest in debating anymore....Since when is calling people "Mongs" classed as debating? You're a WUM mate...plain and simple........just for you:jerkit:

hill83

Utter bollocks?...Don't think so mate, you have no interest in debating anymore....Since when is calling people "Mongs" classed as debating? You're a WUM mate...plain and simple........just for you:jerkit:

WUM, good one. Up there with 'is it half term'.
I wasn't debating, on this topic. Calling people mongs isn't classed as debating, granted, but I wasn't looking for a debate. I was calling you out because you annoy me. Nothing more nothing less.

Grendel

Where are you sitting today "true supporter". Superglued to the armchair talking dross as usual.

hill83

I drink I'm the wheatsheaf. I just been 'offered out' by private message. See you next home game.

I'll be me. You lunatic.

usskyblue

Sky Blue Kid...word to the wise...try not to come across as a bit of a knob.

Good news is (if you like a good scrap) theWho will give you his seat number ;)

covmark

Sky Blue Kid...word to the wise...try not to come across as a bit of a knob.

Good news is (if you like a good scrap) theWho will give you his seat number ;)
He doesn't like a good scrap he's a pussy who thinks he's billy big bollocks sat behind a computer screen

hill83

When someone calls "Me out" what does that say to you?
You call me out I say name the place!

Like I said. Call you out on the rubbish you talk. Nothing to do with manly hug in a pub car park.

Pretty clear I thought.

Sky Blue Kid

I wasn't debating, on this topic. Calling people mongs isn't classed as debating, granted, but I wasn't looking for a debate. I was calling you out because you annoy me. Nothing more nothing less.

How does anybody take this?

usskyblue

An Internet dating site message?

hill83

Not once was anything I said alluding to a fight or wanting to fight. So with that in mind, 'call you out' is about calling you out on the shite you talk. Not a rumble in the bushes.

Sky Blue Kid

Hang on a second...I get called out, and when I reply through a PM, I'm the one in the wrong!
To us older generation being "Called out" means you want a fight! I respond and say ok name the place. As I said before..."I'm the one in the wrong???"
If being "Called out" means I speak shit, show me instead of attacking my post with no reasonable reply. That's all I've asked for.

Sky Blue Kid

Where are you sitting today "true supporter". Superglued to the armchair talking dross as usual.

Here's another one who rarely makes posts which can be debated, but is very quick at attacking others posts, much like you Hill83....

btw....
Grendel
user-online.png

CCFC Manager
Join DateSep 2011Posts8,340
1,215 Like Received In 806 Posts

icon1.png

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sky Blue Kid
The Mickey Adams era was a stability mode, and something we could have worked on.(Highest finish in the Championship) Dowie was, imo doing a good job(His brother scouting Dann and Fox) Then for no apparent reason was sacked, and the rest is history. Coleman, Hoofroyd, Thorn, Shaw....All total shit. Thorn was responsible for all playing staff in the last year of Championship football. Be it, scouting or managing.
He is not or was a good scout with the exception of perhaps 4-5 players. His failure to spot decent players is a major factor in our demise.
Does it not cross your mind that the scouts of other much smaller teams were head shoulders above Thorn's scouting skills?:facepalm:

Can't argue with any of that.

Wait a second......I thought you said I talked "Dross as usual"?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread