fantasy football (1 Viewer)

Paxman II

Is there a fantasy league set up for this forum group? (link?)

Paxman II

It seems like a good challenge, but would everyone join under their forum name so it adds extra fun to the proceedings, knowing who we are competing against?

Tommo1993

If you’ve already got a team made for the 22/23 on FPL then it’d be too late. Unless you made another account.

SkyBlueSoul

We could always use it as extra incentive. Everyone join under your actual names so no-one knows who's who (unless you already know them outside the forum), then the bottom three all have to reveal their forum identity at the end of the season. First place also gets to choose one other player at random

Paxman II

Surely the fun of it would be to enter a league set up for this forum with your forum id. I would enter as Paxman for example. That's surely the fun of it, competing against each other? Can you imagine Grendel either bottom of the league or perhaps top? Will add a good dimension to the forum for enetertainment and i'm sure we would all compete. I would throw £50 in to the winner...and if anyone else wants to sponsor some cash in?
I don't have time to set one up but happy to participate....

Hertsccfc

Surely the fun of it would be to enter a league set up for this forum with your forum id. I would enter as Paxman for example. That's surely the fun of it, competing against each other? Can you imagine Grendel either bottom of the league or perhaps top? Will add a good dimension to the forum for enetertainment and i'm sure we would all compete. I would throw £50 in to the winner...and if anyone else wants to sponsor some cash in?
I don't have time to set one up but happy to participate....
I agree it us a good idea but don't think it is possible. You could only enter with your existing team name unless you set up a second team in the forum name.

LastGarrison

I'm in but will more than likely forgot all about it in a months time as I'm a Sun Dream Team one for money (if anyone wants in, £30 a man, £20 manager of the month and then pays top 3 at the end of the season) so someone bump this from time to time as a reminder. (y)

Paxman II

I'm in and my son is too. lets have a few more! Even a week behind it's a long season ahead, and missing the first week would just add to the challenge. Still £50 to the winner from me......

Bertola

Missed the invite code last week, but have just joined. 79 points in GW1. Happy with that. Could've been even better if I hadn't switched Madders to Mason Mount on Friday

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

Had a fucking mare this weekend.

Put Haaland as triple captain and for whatever reason Man City gets a penalty and Mahrez takes it. Then Pep subs him off at half time.

Fewmin'!

Bugsy

Had a fucking mare this weekend.

Put Haaland as triple captain and for whatever reason Man City gets a penalty and Mahrez takes it. Then Pep subs him off at half time.

Fewmin'!

Hoping for a Lewis no show against arsenal so I get Shaw points off the bench so I climb to 2nd in my cash mini league

Bertola

I sold Shaw this week. I thought with Leeds scoring two at old trafford last week, Casemiro missing out and United not having a game in GW25 it made sense.... He brings in 12 points, meanwhile his replacement, Badiashile gets a yellow card and returns just 1 point, and I've dropped to second in this league

Brighton Sky Blue

Starting to overtake people after giving them an 8 game head start. Considering shifting out the Arsenal defenders who up to now have scored very well as they seem to be dipping.

Bugsy

That feeling when ur the only one in the cash league to put the armband on Rashford 😃

Earlsdon_Skyblue1

These double game weeks really throw a spanner in the works. Such an odd one this time round as so many teams don't even have one game anyway.

I've got a right team of misfits for this round!

Tommo1993

Built up a nice 60 point lead that hopefully Rashford and De Gea can add to tonight (Dream Team), I haven’t paid as much attention to my FPL this season.

It’s a shame, because the Dream Team league I’m part of was with work, and I left before putting my tenner in!

Users who are viewing this thread