Fantasy Premier League (1 Viewer)

Skybluecol

Fml, how have I only just noticed this thread. Have joined....given you all a game week lead to give myself a challenge. Although will be calling it out at the end of the season though 🤷‍♂️

Chris1987

Hopefully with a few more next season we could create some head 2 head money leagues . How many would be interested say at a tenner each £200 prize money per league . £100 to the winner , £50 second , £30 third , £20 fourth

Garlana86

A bit surprised he's gone in at £5.0m and not £4.5m, assumed he'd be cheaper as an unknown quantity. Puts him on par with Soucek, Garnacho, Elanga. Definitely going to wait and see how he does in his first few games.
Im guessing he will nail a place down and be seen as a more attacking midfielder, with set pieces. No way im actually buying him of course, i want to try and do well..that means no Sheffield Utd players taking valuable midfielder spots :D

Somerset Sky Blue

I'm getting him - freeing up some cash for a better striker or midfielder.
It'll be fun seeing if he gets more bookings than assists and goals!
Got a couple of nice games coming up too.

SkyBlueSoul

I'd have considered it at £4.5m but I've already got a cheap mid on the bench. Unless they play him as a CAM and he has a storming first month I'll stay away.

Chris1987

Early days but generally the value is in the midfield. I think Diaby is the best value mid in the game and could well be the Villa player to own ahead of Watkins. Maddison transfer in likely to be my move in GW3 as part of using 2 FT's

Somerset Sky Blue

Early days but generally the value is in the midfield. I think Diaby is the best value mid in the game and could well be the Villa player to own ahead of Watkins. Maddison transfer in likely to be my move in GW3 as part of using 2 FT's
Lots of good players available in the midfield, whereas the premium defenders (Trent / Robertson) seem pricey given the defensive fragilities last year of Liverpool.

Skybluecol

Hopefully with a few more next season we could create some head 2 head money leagues . How many would be interested say at a tenner each £200 prize money per league . £100 to the winner , £50 second , £30 third , £20 fourth
100% in for a tenner a man Chris

Skybluecol

Lots of good players available in the midfield, whereas the premium defenders (Trent / Robertson) seem pricey given the defensive fragilities last year of Liverpool.
Couldn't trust Liverpool last year and this year is a real.unknow with them...
..although after 20mins against Chelsea I was wishing I'd had picked a few of them!

SkyBlueSoul

Definitely a couple of changes I could make this week but I'm going to hold off for the 2 FTs next GW. Gabriel being benched was a pisser but if he comes in for Timber I'll hold. I've kept £0.5m aside so got some wiggle room.

Chris1987

Rumours floating around that Estupinan has done his ACL. Wait for the press conference tomorrow. Could be bs

Chris1987

Very early days yet. 20 points literally covers 4 million ranks on OR .
2 FT at this stage of the season is invaluable. I won't even bother looking at OR until GW10. Top 500k then and anything is possible.

Users who are viewing this thread