Fat city fans (1 Viewer)

skybluejelly

Do we have any Fat fans on here?

I'm interested in talking with people about potentially setting up an Fat fan group as I think it is important that a club such as ours with such a progressive history can be a leading light in this area.

I would also love to hear about people's experiences as a fat supporter in a world where lad culture is so prevalent.

Happy to receive a pie from you as I understand this is a sensitive subject. It goes without saying that any conversations between us will stay between us.

I should also point out that I am a fatty and interested in learning more about people's food experiences and helping to promote fat awareness in an arena that badly needs and deserves it.

covcity4life

I'm interested in talking with people about potentially setting up an Fat fan group as I think it is important that a club such as ours with such a progressive history can be a leading light in this area.

I would also love to hear about people's experiences as a fat supporter in a world where lad culture is so prevalent.

Happy to receive a pie from you as I understand this is a sensitive subject. It goes without saying that any conversations between us will stay between us.

I should also point out that I am a fatty and interested in learning more about people's food experiences and helping to promote fat awareness in an arena that badly needs and deserves it.

why would a fatty give you a pie? surerly they would eat it themselves?

im only joking btw. i just couldnt pass up quoting that bit! love all people me!

skybluejelly

Prefer ignorant fat twat..you are obviously fattyphobic.. and not welcome to the table

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

clint van damme

Probably better to concentrate on humour awareness for now mate.

hill83

k5AzHve.png

shmmeee

Ah, I remember when I came out to my parents as fat. My Dad didn't speak to me for weeks "I thought you just wore lots of layers!" He said, my Mum was in tears "How will I ever be a grandparent now!".

Then there were the skinnyheads, roving the streets in gangs waiting outside chip shops for us to come out.

Thank God for Cameron and his equal marriage law allowing people to marry fatties (I'm reclaiming the word).

Yeah, just the same mate.

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

why would a fatty give you a pie? surerly they would eat it themselves?

im only joking btw. i just couldnt pass up quoting that bit! love all people me!
You love all people ? What even Chavs. ;)

Hobo

Hi Mr Jelly. Keep feeding the pie revenue.

skybluedan

i think its a perverted fat cult he's trying to set up here eh jelly ,

Users who are viewing this thread