Fat Fisher (1 Viewer)

dadgad

Where is the gormless puppet? I miss his flabby idiocy, his farcical impression of a man at the helm.
Always good for laugh.

dadgad

I'm anticipating a statement tomorrow ......full of hot air ......signifying nothing.
Can't wait.

Grendel

Embarrasing nonsense from the usual suspects

Nick

Administrator
To be honest he didn't actually look that big.

I wouldn't say he was a fatty boom boom, fatso etc

Grendel

You asked where he was, I said he was the game, could you get more relevant or would it only be relevant if I had put in some childish insults and said timmy?

Did he need two seats to sit down on?

dongonzalos

Never seen people this grown up about it when the childish insults were thrown about Mr Thorn
Who by the way had treated the fans with nothing but respect

Grendel

Never seen people this grown up about it when the childish insults were thrown about Mr Thorn

Thorn wouldn't even be able to spell respect. A selfish individual who gave nothing to the club.

Where's lardy boy now?

bigfatronssba

Thorn wouldn't even be able to spell respect. A selfish individual who gave nothing to the club.

Where's lardy boy now?

Was it you that used to throw around the unsubstantiated rumour that he would turn up for training drunk?

Nick

Administrator

Can't say I ever said anything about his appearance, just management skills

he was at the game last night, are you 12?

nick said:
You asked where he was, I said he was the game, could you get more relevant or would it only be relevant if I had put in some childish insults and said timmy?

Are you 12? Is that not an insult?

I always thought that an Administrator should remain impartial - this one seems more and more to join in the insults that go on on this forum - a great pity :(

ajsccfc

They should be impartial with regards dishing out rules and stuff rather than be a voice of neutrality, and nobody's really getting slapped with bans either way. (no matter how many times I report oldskyblue58 and his accountancy witchcraft)

They should be impartial with regards dishing out rules and stuff rather than be a voice of neutrality, and nobody's really getting slapped with bans either way. (no matter how many times I report oldskyblue58 and his accountancy witchcraft)

Agree to a great extent - we all have our opinions - but it's the joining in with insults (by an Administrator) that annoys me. There are enough people insulting each other as it is.

dongonzalos

Can't say I ever said anything about his appearance, just management skills

Just as here you have not attacked Mr Fisher's looks. You have just rightly had a pop at those who are.
Something that never happened when Mr Thorn was attacked in a similar childish manner quite regularly.

Nick

Administrator
Just as here you have not attacked Mr Fisher's looks. You have just rightly had a pop at those who are.
Something that never happened when Mr Thorn was attacked in a similar childish manner quite regularly.

I can remember saying a few times it doesn't matter about Thorn's looks. Also remember cleaning up some really harsh posts about him....

ajsccfc

It's only really valid to bring up weight for players who have a duty to keep themselves in top nick, to use it about managers or even board members seems unnecessary, especially when there's so much more to criticise them for.

Side note, Pressley must have kept up his fitness from the playing days to a degree, he's like a whippet.

Grendel

Was it you that used to throw around the unsubstantiated rumour that he would turn up for training drunk?

No - did he ever turn up for training?

bigfatronssba

No - did he ever turn up for training?

Well like you I have no idea about that, hence why I've never launched an unprovoked attack on him.

Why do you hate him so much anyway?

dadgad

Oh dear, the OP is clearly referring to where is his media profile? I couldn't care whether he's at
Sixfields or down the gym having liposuction. What I want is a public statement so we can all unite behind a good laugh. He's just too timid Tim at the min.

mark_ccfc

I really can't think why anyone would poke fun at Tim's appearance. I was just thinking how suave and sophisticated he was looking in the latest CT article:-
TF-3902205.jpg

dadgad

Write out 100 times:

I must not discredit the man (any man) based on prejudicial stereotypes and personal characteristics but stick to the arguments. This tendency is all too prevalent in today's facile, superficial society.

Nevertheless he does look like the shit that comes out of his mouth.

Users who are viewing this thread