Favourite adverts (2 Viewers)

Sky_Blue_Daz

The john west salmon ad, it showed a bear trying to catch a salmon and a fisherman ends up fighting him and kicks the bear in the balls

wingy

There was a Sadolin advert I saw once while on my work travels about 20yrs ago in France I think.
Set in a forest somewhere a Germanic /Nordic family living in a Cabin/Chalet where a Troll/Giant strides over the house and pees all over the roof, with the family inside praising the water repellent qualities of the product.

dancers lance

Boring fact but the guy in the advert is Elvis costellos dad and Elvis Costello did the backing vocals

This may or not be true
That can't be his Dad? the bloke in the advert would be about the same age as Elvis when this was made, maybe even younger?

**Update** His Dad wrote it and sang the lead vocals, Elvis backing vocals and drums, the bloke was just an actor.

Thanks for the great bit of trivia though Daz!

Sky_Blue_Daz

That can't be his Dad? the bloke in the advert would be about the same age as Elvis when this was made, maybe even younger?

**Update** His Dad wrote it and sang the lead vocals, Elvis backing vocals and drums, the bloke was just an actor.

Thanks for the great bit of trivia though Daz!
Nearly got it right

Users who are viewing this thread