Fed up with ccfc??? (1 Viewer)

thebulldog

if you feel like me and the team are going nowehere fast with no money and they dont value the supporters opinion!!??

Then why dont the fans start their own team in Coventry like AFC Wimbledon and FC United of Manchester??

Where the fans own the club and vote on anything to do with the club, then any fan came become a board member as we would elect them!!

Anyone feel the same?!?

Sky Blue Sheepy

Wow, your first post? What a joy you are... :facepalm:
As it is I've never had so much fun watching Cov as I have under Thorn these past few games.

colin101

Sorry, but I have been a CCFC supporter long before SISU and I will be CCFC supported long after SISU depart, cannot/ will not change my team, but will change the wife

SkyBluegilby

Yep lets start our own team and then moan when we are in Rymans premier league and not attracting world class players.

Support Coventry Sphinx if you need to??!

Walking Bird

Never fed up supporting Cov :rolleyes:

illphil80

and why would we be any better supporting a club in the lower leagues with no money, no fans and and going nowhere fast?!? it's not like you'd have more chance of reaching the premier league starting 10 or so leagues below it.

I'd rather suffer 18th in the championship for a few more years, as long as we at least attempt to play football every once in a while.

ajsccfc

if you feel like me and the team are going nowehere fast with no money and they dont value the supporters opinion!!??

Then why dont the fans start their own team in Coventry like AFC Wimbledon and FC United of Manchester??

Where the fans own the club and vote on anything to do with the club, then any fan came become a board member as we would elect them!!

Anyone feel the same?!?
The antidote to a team with no money is to start one from scratch... with what?

There's a pronounced difference between valuing opinion and complying to whatever mindless ill-thought out demands are screamed at them (spend millions on players!!!!!!!! Buy the stadium!!!!! Cure cancer!!!!! It's all that easy!!!!!)

This reminds me of the callers who'd suggest we stop paying rent at the Ricoh and instead just build our own new stadium. Sure, we can barely raise funds for a statue of Jimmy Hill, but let's magic up some land, planning permission and several million pounds!

I'm with you bulldog, but only if we can call them AC Coventry Athletic Rovers United. As a fan I have my say, and if it's not agreed then it's proof that ACCARU don't value supporter opinion. I'll meet you at the new training ground at 7pm.

kg82

Jeez ajs, he's just airing an opinion. Do you try and put it upon yourself to belittle everyone's opinion? You could've just quite easily put it's not a great idea.

ajsccfc

Then he'd ask why, and I'd post all of that. Really I'm just saving time and a diatribe is better than 'I disagree'.

He retains the right to respond in kind, I can take it.

kg82

How do you know? I'm just saying, maybe you shouldn't be so angry about things that don't really matter. It's a Coventry forum, we're kind of in it together and people may not agree on certain things, but how about trying to articulate your message in a more composed manner.

kg82

Ah, the pinnacle of wit and intelligence - Oops! Maybe just try and be a bit more tolerant, not everybody has the same ideas as you - it's what makes everyone individual.

ajsccfc

Only if you promise to be more tolerant to people who enjoy ribbing others, like I did - it's what makes everyone individual.

We're stuck in a loop now.

Sky Blue Sheepy

Ah, the pinnacle of wit and intelligence - Oops! Maybe just try and be a bit more tolerant, not everybody has the same ideas as you - it's what makes everyone individual.

Sarcasm might be a low form of wit, but it's still a form of wit - which is more than can be said about a post which basically said I don't like how my club is run and it's not progressing, so we should form a new club. As previously stated, not only would that mean many more years before it reached the level of CCFC (if at all), it's hardly supporting the club is it.

It's also the fact that it's the user's first post too; it has all the hall-marks of the Wind-Up-Merchants that were common on the BBC 606 footie forums. :jerkit:

ajsccfc

606 always frightened me. The level of intelligence you'd see on there would put a Youtube video comments section to shame at times, although there were probably fewer cases of people calling each other gays.

ajsccfc

In seriousness, nothing I say on here should be construed with genuine anger, hate or malice, unless it's about Danny Dyer.

kg82

The only person that winds you up is Danny Dyer?! That's VERY tolerant! I could name a dozen "celebrities" I'd like to maim in some way - Katie Price, Peaches Geldof, Bob Geldof, Venessa Feltz, Alex Reid, Peter Andre, any contestant on big brother ever... I'll leave it there!!

BurbageSkyBlues

I agree with sheepy, it has the hallmarks of a festa wum best ignore it.

May be premature, but the absence of a response from the OP suggests it is an attempt at throwing a grenade into a crowded room.....

PUSB

rob9872

Davina MaCall, CJ from Eggheads, Robbie Savage, Jordan, Davina MaCall, Gillian McKeith, Jade Goody from beyond the grave, Russell Howard, did I mention Davina?, Sepp Blatter, Neil Warnock and Davina MaCall

and probably some others that I've forgotten oh and Davina MaCall

kg82

I agree with sheepy, it has the hallmarks of a festa wum best ignore it.

May be premature, but the absence of a response from the OP suggests it is an attempt at throwing a grenade into a crowded room.....

PUSB
Everyone might as well join in with mine and ajs conversation about which celebrities make you angry!!

kg82

Davina MaCall, CJ from Eggheads, Robbie Savage, Jordan, Davina MaCall, Gillian McKeith, Jade Goody from beyond the grave, Russell Howard, did I mention Davina?, Sepp Blatter, Neil Warnock and Davina MaCall

My God, that could have been my list if I'd had a bit more time to think about it (Katie Price is Jordan by the way)! My two regrets from my list - not mentioning Sepp Blatter and Jade Goody (by far the most annoying, disgusting person to ever feature on telly and then somehow gets hero worshipped by a lot of ignorant people because she smiled when she had cancer, horrible disease but the sympathy vote was over the top). Oh oh oh oh... Michael Carroll - goes well with Jade Goody.

ajsccfc

Anton Du Beke. I couldn't tell you why I hate him, but I'd happily see him discovered by Navy SEALS in a Pakistani compound.

kg82

Simon Jordan, Fearne Cotton, Alan Green, Paris Hilton, Danielle Lloyd, The Gilmore Girls.....

Skyblueloyal

Anyone feel the same?!?

If you want to be a glory hunter go get a Manchester United shirt ........See ya

rob9872

Valid contributions with the exception of Lloyd kg. She's been around the block, is spoilt goods and about as stupid as they come ... but I still definitely would! :p

kg82

Valid contributions with the exception of Lloyd kg. She's been around the block, is spoilt goods and about as stupid as they come ... but I still definitely would! :p

Oh yeah, but I couldn't be held accountable for anything that happened after!

skybluesteve76

Anyone feel the same?!?

Go away you miserable sod!

Sky Blue Sheepy

I can't help but feel you forgot Davina MaCall

rob9872

That's a great shout sheepy, I don't like her either!

Disorganised1

I have just wiped out my post - it crossed my mind that mentioning the name of certain ex-priministers would probably attract unwanted attention.

so continuing the celebrity wipe-out;

That little bald tit from Eastenders, and the one who plays his brother, Simon Cowell - anyone who appeared on his panels, but especially Louie Walsh, Ken Bates, Ian Wright, and Lady GaGa

Users who are viewing this thread