Female commentators (1 Viewer)

Adge

Eakin like a lot at the bbc are in jobs and remain in them whether good or bad it’s a cushy old boys club a bit of a job for life so we have a load of time putting up with giblet as he has sneaked in there now
Bit harsh on Eakin-he’s not the best but does a fair job. His side kick Foster is just laughable.
Worst on the box has to be Johnathan Pearce-truly awful! Motty was good but has had his day with the nervous laugh and sheepskin coat etc.
Don’t really think you can look past Martin Tyler to be fair but he is also now getting on.

Last edited:

covcity4life

Im not sexist. More power to women eho love footy. I like the times female pundit on their podcasts. Shes smart

However commentary wise it dont sound as good(not wrong) but maybe one will change my mind one day.

Otis

Im not sexist. More power to women eho love footy. I like the times female pundit on their podcasts. Shes smart

However commentary wise it dont sound as good(not wrong) but maybe one will change my mind one day.
It's like transgenderism, you get used to it in time.

Just speak to my wife, Alan.

covhead1

Sorry, but they sound just wrong. To me they have just learnt the phrases to use from a text book and dont actually understand what they are describing. I know its not PC but I just cant take them seriously.

Looks like you've upset the PC Mob and now they're gonna get ya!

Attachments

• 2014797.jpg
    2014797.jpg
    917.1 KB · Views: 13

Bumberclart

It should be. I have enough problems with my wife commentating on my sexual performance, so I would be more than happy if she turned her hand to football commentary instead.

'You've hit the bra, you've hit the bra!'

'In the box, in the box!'

'The ball's not fully in the circle!'

'Bad tackle, bad tackle.'

'You can't last the full 90 minutes.'

'He shoots, he misses.'

'He's gone down far too easily there.'

'He keeps dribbling, but there's no end product.'

One 'box to box' performance, and you'll be single again.

Hobo

Er no because I consider myself in an organisation unequal to those employed to make decisions above me.

I suggest you re-read that drivel you have posted. Or pass it down to an underling who might be able to rivet some sense and meaning onto it?

Gazolba

They should have Joannna Lumley commentating. That would be entertaining.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread