Ferdinand (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
I wonder if he is going to get any action for trying to kick off at Wembley today?

One thing I hate about some Man Utd players, bad losers! They should give him a ban I think!

rodyardley

I wonder if he is going to get any action for trying to kick off at Wembley today?

One thing I hate about some Man Utd players, bad losers! They should give him a ban I think!

Nick,

I wish we had a few bad losers in the City team.

Regis87

Ballotelli ( according to Rio ) was in front of the united fans showing his badge after the final whistle .

BenInTurin

Facebook User
Ballotelli ( according to Rio ) was in front of the united fans showing his badge after the final whistle .

How many players have done that in front of opposition fans, Rio can fuck off the bad loser!

Nick

Administrator

And?

I watched it again on youTube and it shows Ballotelli winking at Ferdinand which is when he goes mad.

AngryAnt

Smacks of losing disgracefully. Hope he gets hit with a ban, but then again like pretty much any football fan i really dislike manchester united (also dislike manchester city, but they play in baby blue which is almost sky blue so i can let them off [though it isn't sky blue, so they are NOT the sky blues, media i'm looking at you]).

Either way, when he raced over and started raising his finger, that should get him a ban (probably a fine though).

flammablepiss

Facebook User
Bunch of babies ! Whoopie they lost ! they still have 2 other trophies to win !

Richard Smith

Smacks of losing disgracefully. Hope he gets hit with a ban, but then again like pretty much any football fan i really dislike manchester united (also dislike manchester city, but they play in baby blue which is almost sky blue so i can let them off [though it isn't sky blue, so they are NOT the sky blues, media i'm looking at you]).

Either way, when he raced over and started raising his finger, that should get him a ban (probably a fine though).

i dont mind united its arsenal i hate and i couldnt of been happyer when liverpool got that pen today

Users who are viewing this thread