Fifa 12 - Price Wars (1 Viewer)

Skyblueloyal

I'm no referee, but I think this was a justly-awarded penalty for me, with this challenge being slightly off the ball:

h7Mf3.jpg

Can't beleive how many came to watch the City in this game the stands are packed out

Gaskell

I have heard mixed reviews about it, something to do with the defending makes it shockingly awful? Was going to pop up to Sainsburys tonight so anyone who has it could they give me their opinion on it please :)

Rich

I have heard mixed reviews about it, something to do with the defending makes it shockingly awful? Was going to pop up to Sainsburys tonight so anyone who has it could they give me their opinion on it please :)

I think it's very similar to 11, but the players actions are more like their real life actions. I'm not sure about any problem/difference with the defending? Seems similar enough to me.

ajsccfc

I don't think it's that the defending makes it shockingly awful, so much as that's the reaction of people who are shockingly awful at defending.

It takes some getting used to, but the game now forces you to consider your defending and time your tackles and coverage. It makes a mockery of the idea that for years you could just hold a button and little else and successfully defend. Practice is rewarded, go for it.

Frostie

I don't think it's that the defending makes it shockingly awful, so much as that's the reaction of people who are shockingly awful at defending.

It takes some getting used to, but the game now forces you to consider your defending and time your tackles and coverage. It makes a mockery of the idea that for years you could just hold a button and little else and successfully defend. Practice is rewarded, go for it.

Exactly.
Some people are simply scared of change. The game is infinitely more realistic now & I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread