FIFA 16 to Have Womens International Football Teams (1 Viewer)

Joy Division

haha that doesnt even make sense. fifa does not allow the same level of tactical awareness. it really is that simple.

high line,deep line,man marking,player swapping,cb joinging attack etc its all beyond you because you are not a proper football fan

i dunno why you are getting riled. i respect that you love cov. i am just saying you dont love the sport itsef.

You can do all those things on FIFA.

covcity4life

not to same satisfactory level you cannot. also the passing is on rails on fifa. no freedom to put ball where you want on pitch. it just zones into your player.VERY BASIC

these are facts, how immature of you to dispute them.

lager louts.

Joy Division

Its only basic if you don't know how to play it. You have to use your noggin to execute all these things rather than relying on in game tactics to do it all for you.

Right, I'm off to the pub in my pimped up Nova to get lagered.

covcity4life

mate ive tried to talk to you human to human and i am finding you a bit condesending. its a shame this topic got you so heated.

im off too now, take care.

kisses.

Robccfc87

By the Christ, I can't believe how much of a dick someone can sound when trying to explain which footy game choice they have made!!

ajsccfc

FIFA overtook it when Konami struggled with the change to PS3 for me, the Euro 2008 EA game was more enjoyable. PES was lagging for a few years and stumbled with 13 which at times played like a beta, but FIFA 15 was worse than its predecessor while PES 15 was a massive leap forward over 14 and was far more satisfying than FIFA so it felt like it had got its groove back.

The blurb and previews about FIFA 16 make it sound like they're addressing all the problems I had with the gameplay so I'll give it a chance, whereas PES 16 is enabling option files on PS4 which was my main concern along with the crazy stamina sapping. In conclusion I'm getting both along with the new FM, Madden and NBA 2K updates. I'm a lazy publisher's wet dream.

Covstu

haha that doesnt even make sense. fifa does not allow the same level of tactical awareness. it really is that simple.

high line,deep line,man marking,player swapping,cb joinging attack etc its all beyond you because you are not a proper football fan

i dunno why you are getting riled. i respect that you love cov. i am just saying you dont love the sport itsef.
Not a proper football fan because he doesn't like pes, fucking hilarious. You really are a muppet pal

Covstu

learn to read, fifa is easy for anyone who has played pes. its a basic game for basic footie fans.like those who go to games to drink beer. i mean look at the formation screen ffs,hardly any tactical options compared to pes which is like football manager

its ok you are a chav, but you do need to accept it one day. no point getting in a mood with me for stating the truth.
People who drink beer at football, I think you have covered 95% of the footballing population! Didn't realise you were a footballing tactical genius!

Joy Division

Not a proper football fan because he doesn't like pes, fucking hilarious. You really are a muppet pal

I'm convinced the guy is a troll, there arent real people like him in normal life right? Either that or needs anger managment classes.

skybluegod

Nick as I'm new on the old ultimate team mate when the new game comes out what happens to all my players I've amassed?

All th players you have on Fifa15 will stay on 15, they do not transfer over to Fifa16 and you have to start over again.

Users who are viewing this thread