Final Tickets Thread. Yessss (3 Viewers)

pipkin73

Although i said it's a 3 piece fold, with work it's a 2 piece fold. I was just trying t make it easier for people to understand when they have 3 sides of paper.

pipkin73

I said it earlier but il will say it again as won't be back on till tonight, IF you print and part of the page is missing
(1) make sure your printing landscape
(2) is you are then click on, fit to page (often pdf's get corrupted and try to print the wrong size).

shmmeee

Humans see in landscape that’s why it’s called landscape, but obviously are in portrait proportions cos that’s why it’s called portrait, if you see what I mean.

pipkin73

Humans see in landscape that’s why it’s called landscape, but obviously are in portrait proportions cos that’s why it’s called portrait, if you see what I mean.
No i don't, fuck off. Who started this shit? Nick it's banning time this is not countdown it's bloody Sky Blues Talk, all things CCFC and ONLY CCFC Mr Otis lmfao

Last edited:

shmmeee

No i don't, fuck off. Who started this shit? Nick it's banning time this is not countdown it's bloody Sky Blues Talk, all things CCFC and ONLY CCFC Mr Otis lmfao

If I want the most Human Per Inch in my photo I’m taking it portrait. If I went the most landscape per inch, I’m taking it landscape. Ergo humans are portrait.

pipkin73

I know, i think that too, but you watch some smartarse say something being all clever and say something else and confuse things. @Nick please no confusing things allowed until after the game on Saturday by order of the

Speaky Highlighters​

Last edited:

pipkin73

If I want the most Human Per Inch in my photo I’m taking it portrait. If I went the most landscape per inch, I’m taking it landscape. Ergo humans are portrait.
What if the human is lying down? The question does not stipulate the orientation of thus said human.

shmmeee

What if the human is lying down?

Eric Wareheim Mind Blown GIF by Tim and Eric

Calista

I said it earlier but il will say it again as won't be back on till tonight, IF you print and part of the page is missing
(1) make sure your printing landscape
(2) is you are then click on, fit to page (often pdf's get corrupted and try to print the wrong size).
You seem to have concluded that size matters and orientation matters, but not colour ;)

Users who are viewing this thread