Video First Words | Kasey Palmer (1 Viewer)

ccfcrob

Love the way he comes across, doesn't scream "bad attitude" to me. Lets hope hes a gooden

mmttww

That is not someone just here for the contract. Clock the smile when Adi came up, and the words he used about him. Was already positive about him, have a really bloody good feeling about it now. Him and O'Hare behind either Godden or Vik could be a lot of fun.

rexo87

I think he's got the label of a bad attitude unfairly due to being on a big wage at Bristol City (not his fault at all). Then seems to have not fitted into the systems used and been a bit part player. Looking forward to seeing him play if we play him alongside Ohare in the box formation. Could be really interesting

Sent from my SM-G991B using Tapatalk

robbie otib1982

hi chaps
thought i would just say you have made a great signing with kp.for some reason it did not work out for him for us but i put that down to 3 reasons.
1-he had a great partnership with benik afobe on and off the field and kp was playing some great football, then benik got injured and we changed are style of play and kp did not seem to fit.why i will never know.
2-when benik lost his child i think that hit kp hard which alot people did not take that into consideration.
3.was never given a fair go and never played in the right postion,kp for me should sit in a gazza role for any team.

on his day you will have a fans favourite i have know doubt and i for one hopes kp has a great season for you but not against us.
good luck this year chaps,i think it could be very open as i can see the the trend of the prem clubs going back up coming to a end.

SBAndy

hi chaps
thought i would just say you have made a great signing with kp.for some reason it did not work out for him for us but i put that down to 3 reasons.
1-he had a great partnership with benik afobe on and off the field and kp was playing some great football, then benik got injured and we changed are style of play and kp did not seem to fit.why i will never know.
2-when benik lost his child i think that hit kp hard which alot people did not take that into consideration.
3.was never given a fair go and never played in the right postion,kp for me should sit in a gazza role for any team.

on his day you will have a fans favourite i have know doubt and i for one hopes kp has a great season for you but not against us.
good luck this year chaps,i think it could be very open as i can see the the trend of the prem clubs going back up coming to a end.

Nice to meet you Kasey.

Malaka

I loved the smile on his face, you could see he was bursting. Looks really happy to be here

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Love the way he comes across, doesn't scream "bad attitude" to me. Lets hope hes a gooden

He's not going come out and say, "I don't give a fuck" is he.

pipkin73

I have no sound, happens a lot with CCFC interviews. Does anyone have an idea why? Same on Youtbe for CCFC interviews, but i can hear them on the offal.

Users who are viewing this thread