Fisher again (1 Viewer)

GaryJones

Not looking great Tim - stress related?
4221396001_5372987251001_5372985497001-vs.jpg

Captain Dart

duffer

Regardless of all of the SISU arseholery, and everything else that has gone on at the club, I still wouldn't wish illness on the bloke.

It could just that he's been caught in a bad day, but no one can be a lightning rod for ever without taking some damage - and I think that's what he's been as the public face of the owners. And whatever their PR persona, I bet dealing with Wasps is like nailing jelly to a wall too. Time for a change for everyone's sake, perhaps?

ajsccfc

Agree, I think it's just one of those where someone shifts substantial weight and looks a little gaunt with it.

duffer

Agree, I think it's just one of those where someone shifts substantial weight and looks a little gaunt with it.

In which case fair play to the bloke.

I'll have to try the "Get 30,000 People to Absoultely Hate You" diet, clearly gets results and has to be easier than Atkins.

On that note, did I mention that I love SISU? :)

Warwickhunt

Don’t look a bit like John Gaunt?

W

westcountry_skyblue

Don't give a monkey's what Fisher says, nothing has ever been true.
I remember that press conference when he said we'd get 7,000 at Sixfields if we did well.
Should have been on the comedy channel!!!

no_loyalty

Just looks like a fat bloke who lost a lot of weight quickly to me.

Absolutely, he has loads of time to go to the gym every day, it's not like he is busy sorting out our situation

Otis

I equate it more to him just being a bicycle and someone's just let the tyres down.

All the air's been sucked out of him.

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

I equate it more to him just being a bicycle and someone's just let the tyres down.

All the air's been sucked out of him.

There's plenty of hot air left in old Fishface yet I reckon. The 'Plan A' statement could just be a way of setting up the excuse that they wanted to stay there all along but the nasty landlords won't let them. It reminds me of his statement that the ground share at The Butts was 'on in terms of the football club'; you could say that about signing Lionel Messi, it's utterly meaningless if the other party has said it's not happening!

duffer

There's plenty of hot air left in old Fishface yet I reckon. The 'Plan A' statement could just be a way of setting up the excuse that they wanted to stay there all along but the nasty landlords won't let them. It reminds me of his statement that the ground share at The Butts was 'on in terms of the football club'; you could say that about signing Lionel Messi, it's utterly meaningless if the other party has said it's not happening!

We're not signing Messi. That's it, final straw, I'm out. ;)

(Dean Gordon, eh, I'd totally forgotten about him. Left back wasn't he? Not too bad as I recall, though left-back at City is broadly equivalent to the Defence Against Dark Arts post at Hogwarts, seldom ends well for the holder.)

Razzle Dazzle Dean Gordon

We're not signing Messi. That's it, final straw, I'm out. ;)

(Dean Gordon, eh, I'd totally forgotten about him. Left back wasn't he? Not too bad as I recall, though left-back at City is broadly equivalent to the Defence Against Dark Arts post at Hogwarts, seldom ends well for the holder.)

He was alright but another one of those players that seemed better against us than for us (not as extreme as Michael McIndoe though). The name comes from something i overheard on the old West Terrace that just stuck with me, there wasn't much razzle and dazzle going on with him that day!

Ashdown

Fisher and SISU continue to play games with CCFC shocker. They've always been a lying bunch of morons from the start. Question is will the other hedge fund call their bluff this time ?!

COVKIDSNEVERQUIT

Fisher and SISU continue to play games with CCFC shocker. They've always been a lying bunch of morons from the start. Question is will the other hedge fund call their bluff this time ?!
That interview on Sky with Fisher before the Portsmouth game, pure pantomime .

Fisher , " plan A is to stay at the Ricoh "

On the return to the Ricoh from Northampton, in an interview on Sky .

Fisher, " we still intend to build our own stadium "

Why oh why didn't the interviewer ask Fisher what has changed with his plans to build he's stadium.

Very poor journalism.

Being live on Sky it would have been interesting to see Fisher squirm his way out of that question.

Once a liar, always a liar.

giphy.gif

Otis

The only progression they will make will appealing higher .Who they will appeal too when we leave the E U don't know be they will find someone .
Hmm, maybe we should start a thread about it. Can't see owt about us leaving the EU on here.

Or if there was, it probably just lasted one or two pages and fizzled out.

Magwitch

Isn't the reserved judgement on JR2 due about now? Only then can we progress to the next round.
Sometime in October apparently but remember this is only to see if there are grounds for a full judicial review which if granted would probably delay things further certainly further than next May

Otis

Sometime in October apparently but remember this is only to see if there are grounds for a full judicial review which if granted would probably delay things further certainly further than next May
Yeah. My daughter is 14 and I think I would be expecting the birth of my 3rd grandkid by then.

Users who are viewing this thread