Fisher given the platform he wants (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Now that's not very nice Grendel. I understand that you've made a bit of a fool of yourself again, and you're naturally embarassed. But hey, bygones and all that, we are here for you. Don't get nasty.
:)
Ah so you don't answer the points I make.

No worries I accept your apology.

How can calling you an idiot be nasty? Surely that's a compliment to someone like you.

hill83

Now that's not very nice Grendel. I understand that you've made a bit of a fool of yourself again, and you're naturally embarassed. But hey, bygones and all that, we are here for you. Don't get nasty.
:)

He's right. It's up there with nasal Nigel crying on the radio.
All anger not a great deal of substance and a slimey c*nt squirming his way out of the good questions.

This hasn't been the raving success a few were expecting.

Samo

Ah so you don't answer the points I make.

No worries I accept your apology.

How can calling you an idiot be nasty? Surely that's a compliment to someone like you.

Let's chat when you're through your hissy fit! :(

lordsummerisle

We're you Ashdown without the one on GMK? If so you were so up sisu's arse at the time i would imagine ranson has trouble walking.

To be fair Ashdown has always been pretty sceptical of Sisu, and doesn't give any leeway to Ranson or any old members of the board either.

Brighton Sky Blue

Most of the questions are purely structured. Fisher is Oxbridge educated and used to debating. It's cringeworthy.

I am educated to a similar level, if not a teeny bit higher. It isn't hard to not be taken in by the jargon if you can read into the essence of what he's saying.

Grendel

To be fair Ashdown has always been pretty sceptical of Sisu, and doesn't give any leeway to Ranson or any old members of the board either.

If that's the case I apologise.

Grendel

psgm1

Banned
Surely a night of firsts! I don't doubt you said about a boycott, and I DEFINITELY said a TOTAL boycott of sisu is the ONLY way forward. I was effectively lynched by the clique, claiming they couldn't afford to burn bridges. Maybe I am biased, but I think ANY bridges that they wanted to keep open have been burnt to a cinder tonight!

Wasn't it a surprise with such a limited number of questions being asked, at least 7 were asked by the trust who were selected at "random" By Mr linnell - what a surprise!

It ended up the FARCICAL trust and Tim show. Linnell as far as I remember didn't allow ANYONE to come back when TF answered a question. And by doing so, it ensured the people there became more and more worked up, and ended up as a slanging match. Which I have no doubt was brilliant for ratings - who DOESN'T like a good slanging match, but did it achieve ANYTHING?

Nothing new came to light, anything TF said could be classed as misunderstood if push came to shove. Basically, the time passed LONG LONG ago when talks were going to sort this out. Sisu don't even deny that months ago they were looking to move away!

The losers as always are the fans. The trust get their voice heard (pointless but GREAT for egos) TF was allowed to sound reasoned and rational (IF you don't look at the actions OUTSIDE of the forum), and Linnell ONCE AGAIN gets to boost his credentials by hosting what I presume would have been a widely listened to broadcast.

Basically, EVERYTHING that happened tonight could have and indeed WAS predicted to happen. Passion is great, but sadly the questions asked were hardly killer blows. It's not as if there isn't the ammunition.

No sadly ONCE AGAIN failed to represent the members properly. But what do you expect from a group that will NOT investigate breaches of its OWN rules unless you are prepared to pay £500!

So basically they will be open honest and transparent EXCEPT when it comes to their OWN members hate campaigns!

And when you consider their founder Jan PROMISED - he said TRUST me that ANY repeat ANY attacks or threats will NOT be tolerated and ANY such attacks (there have been MANY - INCLUDING from members of the board) then he ASSURED me that they would be dealt with.

All of a sudden Mr Fletcher, gets EXTREMELY DEFENSIVE, criticises me for NOT being to speak to them in private, and said that they would ONLY investigate if I was prepared to pay them £500!

Now how on earth can they POSSIBLY claim to be open honest and transparent, yet expect to be PAID to sort out their OWN house!

No wonder they are ENCOURAGING hate speech, it's another way of getting funds into the coffers!

And they wonder why I detest the very notion of them as the voice of the fans, and why I find it utterly distasteful that they are working towards a FREE place on the board of coventry city!

They CLAIMED I was mistaken about them being secretive. Today has PROVEN I was RIGHT all along!

They have let EVERYONE - not just their OWN members, but EVERYONE by hijacking the forum, then asking inane questions!

The sooner the trust disbands - the BETTER

oakey

Some fan on Midlands bulletin after 10 o clock news, BBC, said something about the fans don't mind the new stadium plan as long as we stay at the Ricoh in the meantime.
I disagree completely so don't speak for me. The plan to build a new stadium is ludicrous and we should not be encouraging TF that we will follow meekly as long as we can stay on at the Ricoh for 3 years. It reminded me of kids pleading to stay up a bit longer, then I will do what you want, a stay of execution.
This is a weak stance which will have them thinking we are open to their stupid plans.

Delboycov

I agree that he was able to squirm his way out of several cul de sacs as many of the fans asking the questions didn't seem to have the necessary oratory skills to deliver the knock out blows. Justified anger got in the way of articulate,probing questioning. I just hope that there is an OSB or similar at the one tomorrow or the one I'm at on Monday who will be able to deliver that knock out blow as although it's easy to say listening to it on the radio, he really was there for the taking tonight.

Last edited:

letsallsingtogether

The only attacks that happen on here are ARE ALL STARTED BY YOU and your low self esteem people have the right to defend themselves against Idiots like yourself as for the trust asking questions are these not the questions we would all have asked only heard 2 trust members ask questions as for Mr linnell I thought he did a decent job tonight even put TF on the spot a couple of times..
If you have any better questions then post them on here and they can be asked at tomorrows. Forum.
I would ask them for you but have not yet had a the privilege of getting an invitation
By the way I am not a member of the Trust so can speak freely.........

:blue::blue:
Surely a night of firsts! I don't doubt you said about a boycott, and I DEFINITELY said a TOTAL boycott of sisu is the ONLY way forward. I was effectively lynched by the clique, claiming they couldn't afford to burn bridges. Maybe I am biased, but I think ANY bridges that they wanted to keep open have been burnt to a cinder tonight!

Wasn't it a surprise with such a limited number of questions being asked, at least 7 were asked by the trust who were selected at "random" By Mr linnell - what a surprise!

It ended up the FARCICAL trust and Tim show. Linnell as far as I remember didn't allow ANYONE to come back when TF answered a question. And by doing so, it ensured the people there became more and more worked up, and ended up as a slanging match. Which I have no doubt was brilliant for ratings - who DOESN'T like a good slanging match, but did it achieve ANYTHING?

Nothing new came to light, anything TF said could be classed as misunderstood if push came to shove. Basically, the time passed LONG LONG ago when talks were going to sort this out. Sisu don't even deny that months ago they were looking to move away!

The losers as always are the fans. The trust get their voice heard (pointless but GREAT for egos) TF was allowed to sound reasoned and rational (IF you don't look at the actions OUTSIDE of the forum), and Linnell ONCE AGAIN gets to boost his credentials by hosting what I presume would have been a widely listened to broadcast.

Basically, EVERYTHING that happened tonight could have and indeed WAS predicted to happen. Passion is great, but sadly the questions asked were hardly killer blows. It's not as if there isn't the ammunition.

No sadly ONCE AGAIN failed to represent the members properly. But what do you expect from a group that will NOT investigate breaches of its OWN rules unless you are prepared to pay £500!

So basically they will be open honest and transparent EXCEPT when it comes to their OWN members hate campaigns!

And when you consider their founder Jan PROMISED - he said TRUST me that ANY repeat ANY attacks or threats will NOT be tolerated and ANY such attacks (there have been MANY - INCLUDING from members of the board) then he ASSURED me that they would be dealt with.

All of a sudden Mr Fletcher, gets EXTREMELY DEFENSIVE, criticises me for NOT being to speak to them in private, and said that they would ONLY investigate if I was prepared to pay them £500!

Now how on earth can they POSSIBLY claim to be open honest and transparent, yet expect to be PAID to sort out their OWN house!

No wonder they are ENCOURAGING hate speech, it's another way of getting funds into the coffers!

And they wonder why I detest the very notion of them as the voice of the fans, and why I find it utterly distasteful that they are working towards a FREE place on the board of coventry city!

They CLAIMED I was mistaken about them being secretive. Today has PROVEN I was RIGHT all along!

They have let EVERYONE - not just their OWN members, but EVERYONE by hijacking the forum, then asking inane questions!

The sooner the trust disbands - the BETTER

Samo

It will matter not a jot that the questions are posed by the simple footy fan. 'Give 'em enough rope...'

letsallsingtogether

So what do you expect they are just your average supporters like the rest of us we are not educated in the world of spin I suppose you would have done better

I agree that he was able to squirm his way out of several cul de sacs as many of the fans asking the questions didn't seem to have the necessary oratory skills to deliver the knock out blows. Justified anger got in the way of articulate,probing questioning. I just hope that there is an OSB or similar at the one tomorrow or the one I'm at on Monday who will be able to deliver that knock out blow as although it's easy to say listening to it on the radio, he really was there for the taking tonight.

lordsummerisle

People putting too much onto poor old OSB really.

Whilst he may be great at dissecting finances online, it doesn't mean that he is a good orator or particularly good at debating.

It's not what you know, but how effectively you say it that often counts.

Bluegloucester

Whilst he may be great at dissecting finances online, it doesn't mean that he is a good orator or particularly good at debating.

His oratorial skills are more than effective.......just my opinion.

Delboycov

So what do you expect they are just your average supporters like the rest of us we are not educated in the world of spin I suppose you would have done better

You suppose wrong! If I thought I had the necessary skills I wouldn't be hoping for someone who had to be attending I would've said I'll be doing it on Monday! Fair point although as I said given the right, probing questioning I personally think he would not be as effective at spin.

letsallsingtogether

Yes but what are these questions we need them for the next forum which is also on the radio tomorrow any ideas every one
You suppose wrong! If I thought I had the necessary skills I wouldn't be hoping for someone who had to be attending I would've said I'll be doing it on Monday! Fair point although as I said given the right, probing questioning I personally think he would not be as effective at spin.

Delboycov

Fair point LS but I just think what's needed is someone that is able to get across their point to him who has the business acumen and with a good knowledge of administration, business law and insolvency laws and who can get their point across in a measured, reasoned way. Like a lot of fans I just wouldn't be able to hold back on the anger I feel towards them and as soon as you do that you've lost the argument...

letsallsingtogether

GRRRRR fu..ing lost it again give um both barrels I say

:blue::blue::slap::slap:
Fair point LS but I just think what's needed is someone that is able to get across their point to him who has the business acumen and with a good knowledge of administration, business law and insolvency laws and who can get their point across in a measured, reasoned way. Like a lot of fans I just wouldn't be able to hold back on the anger I feel towards them and as soon as you do that you've lost the argument...

Delboycov

Yes but what are these questions we need them for the next forum which is also on the radio tomorrow any ideas every one

There's a list of questions OSB compiled somewhere on here. My point is that although any fan like you and me can ask these questions most of us haven't got the business knowledge someone like OSB has to be able to probe further when he comes out with his spin/BS!

J

Jack Griffin

Most of the questions are purely structured. Fisher is Oxbridge educated and used to debating. It's cringeworthy.

In his first answer he defines the football club as that company which has the right & title to the assets, he is so wrong, the football club is the fans, without them it is nothing & SISU by their actions have lost the fans.

Clear lack of understanding about what football is all about.

Last edited by a moderator:

fernandopartridge

In his first answer he defines the football club as that company which has the right & title to the assets, he is so wrong, the football club is the fans, without them it is nothing.

He's right in the context of the conversation, which was about the football club's legal status.

torchomatic

Not that simple though is it. All about money AND the fans. Without one there can't be the other.

In his first answer he defines the football club as that company which has the right & title to the assets, he is so wrong, the football club is the fans, without them it is nothing.

Users who are viewing this thread