Fisher gone to ground again (1 Viewer)

rupert_bear

After stirring the pot again about moving OUR team elsewhere fans friend Fisher has ducked behind the parapet again. What game is this prat playing, it's as if he get a kick out of upsetting and worrying fans. Easily the biggest arsehole i have known at the club in my 50 years supporting them and we have had a few of those.

bigfatronssba

This is far from a compliment to Fisher, but Orange Ken was still a bigger arsehole than Tim.

Tonylinc

God, we have had a few tossers running our club have we not. I want to know how idiots like these get these sorts of jobs.

rupert_bear

Richardson, Hover, John Clarke even Strachan can all stake a claim for me but there
is something about this Fisher artcle that gets right on my threepenny bits

SkyblueBazza

Richardson, Hover, John Clarke even Strachan can all stake a claim for me but there
is something about this Fisher article that gets right on my threepenny bits

I think he creates an unfavourable image to say the least...I don't think that right now any of us are really in a position to categorically rubbish his capabilities because we don't really know the constraints & pressures he is under from within.
Having said all that...just looking at him in photos - he has a sneering snide look about him, & him walking his dog around added to the mix with apparent aloofness...it does come over as the worst side of an '80s wannabe Tory toff!

Mr T - Sukka!

Dont forget the real person calling the shots. Joy Seppla!

Think about it. She sets up fall guys to take the rap. Onye igwe. Ken delieu. Lenard brodhy. John clarke. Now Tim Fisher.

Very underhand from JS while she sits behind the scenes.

dadgad

I feel sorry for him. Nobody likes him, he's got zero respect and is in an impossible position. His boss is probably laughing her head off at the absurdity of what she asks him to do. I wonder if he's contemplated ending it all?

skybluericoh

I feel sorry for him. Nobody likes him, he's got zero respect and is in an impossible position. His boss is probably laughing her head off at the absurdity of what she asks him to do. I wonder if he's contemplated ending it all?

I feel sorry for his mum, she must wish she had a headache that night!

Steve.B50

I do feel that if he were to walk things may get a little better as obvious that personalities have become involved.

SkyblueBazza

I hope not...if you mean ALL..!

trondegilsoltvedt97

Is not making a statement since Friday ducking behind the papapit or just not not saying anything for 2 working days?

Surely, if he said something yesterday or today there would have been more criticism from those a) saying he shouldnt be speaking on behalf of the club or b) bored of statements?

georgehudson

well, the absolute truth wouldn't go amiss,
still, it seems there are many who don't deal in that,
what a surprise,
the anointed admin man is due to deliver his edict,
Ms Justice Proudman, doubtless, will consider & pronounce,
let us all hope that, we the fans, are not abused

cloughie

I think you may have misread the situation

I believe fisher is having a good laugh at us all as he spouts joys lines

Nonleagueherewecome

I think he creates an unfavourable image to say the least...I don't think that right now any of us are really in a position to categorically rubbish his capabilities because we don't really know the constraints & pressures he is under from within.
Having said all that...just looking at him in photos - he has a sneering snide look about him, & him walking his dog around added to the mix with apparent aloofness...it does come over as the worst side of an '80s wannabe Tory toff!

Possibly the post of yours I've agreed with most! :D

Nonleagueherewecome

...in fact he very much has a "Comic Strip Presents..." air about him :-o

...and there's the second. I toyed with an idea of writing a "Strike" type cast of CCFC: The SISU Years a while back. Maybe this is a time to get it rolling....Lenny Henry as Forest Whittaker as Onye Igwe for a start. Difficult to know if French or Saunders gets the Joy role :thinking about:

Tank Top

Great CV Don't you think ?

SkyblueBazza

...and there's the second. I toyed with an idea of writing a "Strike" type cast of CCFC: The SISU Years a while back. Maybe this is a time to get it rolling....Lenny Henry as Forest Whittaker as Onye Igwe for a start. Difficult to know if French or Saunders gets the Joy role :thinking about:

I'm filling up...

Users who are viewing this thread