Fisher has done his job, we are finished. (1 Viewer)

Grendel

Just as i thought, once again another forum user that does not see any other point of view than his/her own! As for pieminister - take your pathetic comments elsewhere - no need!

You just mention pies all the time. Also you make no sense so I assume you've got CJD.

Hells_Bells299

Are you saying then that if the club were to activate it's 50% option of buying the Higgs shares then they would own the surrounding land for development?

If they don't, then a bit of a pointless "understanding" I'd have thought.

That's where the problem is for sisu, they can't 'activate' it - it has to be offered, which is why i say they've left it too long to chuck dummies out, this should have been addressed in 2007/8 not 6 years later, original plan was develop club over 3 yrs or sell, they achieved neither...and here we are...blame is to be laid everywhere...destroying fans faith is the only certain thing right now

lordsummerisle

That's where the problem is for sisu, they can't 'activate' it - it has to be offered, which is why i say they've left it too long to chuck dummies out, this should have been addressed in 2007/8 not 6 years later, original plan was develop club over 3 yrs or sell, they achieved neither...and here we are...blame is to be laid everywhere...destroying fans faith is the only certain thing right now

I still don't see why regenerating land that you don't own should really be the responsibility of a football club, any football club, unless that is what your main interest is and not interested in the club at all.

A property developer for instance.

Hells_Bells299

Are you including the full 'story' or just picking bits and pieces?
First sisu and ccc agreed that sisu would buy the ACL mortgage from Yorkshire Bank.
Then sisu would write off the mortgage!
Then the club would buy the Higgs shares.
With the mortgage gone both ccc's and the clubs shares would increase in value.

But ACL chairman left for a position as director at ... Yorkshire Bank.
Then ccc turned on the deal and instead bailed out ACL whilst telling sisu to f.o.

And where were Hoffman and Elliot in all this? How come ACL suddenly pushed hard for force ownership of the club?
Interesting stuff.

All interesting stuff that no-one has time to go through from start to finish, i for one don't have enough years to be able to, every party involved from Ccc, sisu, acl, and all other 'outside' agencies have had their hand in where we are today, destroying our club :-(

Hells_Bells299

I still don't see why regenerating land that you don't own should really be the responsibility of a football club, any football club, unless that is what your main interest is and not interested in the club at all.

A property developer for instance.

Precisely, so why agree, and i am only going from what i have read previously, which at the moment in grand scheme means cock-all the demise has commenced...all to blame every single one of them....

Brighton Sky Blue

Walsall CCFC!? What are you on about? We won't be playing in Walsall, as confirmed today, and people like me, never believed we would play in Walsall for a second, only gullible people believed that was a viable option.

Doesn't mean it definitely won't be somewhere else yet. Until the deals are signed which have us back at the Ricoh, season tickets on sale, a new shirt and sponsor revealed and the embargo lifted I won't be satisfied.

procdoc

So why don't those on here 'lobby' both the Council & ACL to negociate a 'sensible' rent and allow CCFC access to ALL revenue streams then the owners woulnn't have been forced into ground share & building a new stadium!

you're boring

procdoc

Walsall CCFC!? What are you on about? We won't be playing in Walsall, as confirmed today, and people like me, never believed we would play in Walsall for a second, only gullible people believed that was a viable option.

Aren't you the cat that's got the cream! Bellend

Astute

As you aren't gullible can you tell us what viable options there are?

Mary_Mungo_Midge

No it's disgusting. It's an admission the original rent was a sham and a disgrace. The club should be allowed 7 years free in recognition of over payments made.

It's only because of clowns like you that salivate at the mention of ACL that they get away with it.

I'll tell you what's disgusting. Selling one stadium, and starting another you can't afford to complete. Asking others to step in, agreeing a contract when they do so and they unlawfully reneging on that contract and trying to smash the other party to mitigate a financial plight of your own making.

Burdening a club with a debt so large as to make it sustainable. They're actions that are disgusting.

Until your critism of SISU matches your vitriol towards ACL, and you see the light - you'll get exactly the club you wish for. And you're already well on your way

Buster

I'll tell you what's disgusting. Selling one stadium, and starting another you can't afford to complete. Asking others to step in, agreeing a contract when they do so and they unlawfully reneging on that contract and trying to smash the other party to mitigate a financial plight of your own making.

Burdening a club with a debt so large as to make it sustainable. They're actions that are disgusting.

Until your critism of SISU matches your vitriol towards ACL, and you see the light - you'll get exactly the club you wish for. And you're already well on your way

Concisely put and bang on!
Unfortunately i fear your words will fall on deaf ears, Mary. Or should i say blind eyes!

Matty_CCFC

Very well put!

lordsummerisle

Unfotunately most of that has no relation to Sisu, lots to blame them for, but not for stuff that happened before they took over, when under different ownership and different people on the board at the time(Elliot for instance).

Mary_Mungo_Midge

Unfotunately most of that has no relation to Sisu, lots to blame them for, but not for stuff that happened before they took over, when under different ownership and different people on the board at the time(Elliot for instance).

Don't forget, my post related to the totality of CCFC's interaction with ACL; and therefore a time when 'disgusting' behaviour from one party to the other would prevail irrespective of owners at the time.

As for SISU, due diligence gave them the chance to step away from much of the club's poor history. I would agree with you more if they'd have purchased the club out of administration, renegotiated significant contracts; and started again on a sound financial footing, with a sustainable business plan for the long term. But they didn't.

So, what ACL have seen, in their time, is two failed owners of CCFC; and a lease seemingly forfeited less than one tenth into its term. Yet they're 'disgusting'?!?

lordsummerisle

Don't forget, my post related to the totality of CCFC's interaction with ACL; and therefore a time when 'disgusting' behaviour from one party to the other would prevail irrespective of owners at the time.

As for SISU, due diligence gave them the chance to step away from much of the club's poor history. I would agree with you more if they'd have purchased the club out of administration, renegotiated significant contracts; and started again on a sound financial footing, with a sustainable business plan for the long term. But they didn't.

So, what ACL have seen, in their time, is two failed owners of CCFC; and a lease seemingly forfeited less than one tenth into its term. Yet they're 'disgusting'?!?

You mentioned Sisu only when it came to disgust though.

Sisu should never have come into football, and of course the contarct should have been renogotiated straight away(with the support that they had at the time of the takeover from the overwhelming majority I doubt there would have been any bleating about the poor little kiddies and council tax payers suffering at the time either).

Just because it wasn't done at that time, doesn't mean that the "deal" was right then or now.

fernandopartridge

Although it's worth remembering the time-scale imposed on SISU by the club's former owners

Even if they had undertaken due diligence, who is to say that ACL would have agreed a reduction in the rent? I seem to recall reading that ACL were struggling themselves in those days and therefore would have been very unlikely to agree to a reduction in any case.

It's irrelevant now anyway, circumstances for all parties have changed.

Bluegloucester

No it's disgusting. It's an admission the original rent was a sham and a disgrace. The club should be allowed 7 years free in recognition of over payments made.

It's only because of clowns like you that salivate at the mention of ACL that they get away with it.

7 years rent free? There were no overpayments, Sisu signed up to the rent agreement and should have renegotiated it at the time they bought the club. Caveat emptor!

Users who are viewing this thread