Fisher is on! (1 Viewer)

Nonleagueherewecome

Radio may go out the window if I do Paxo!

Nonleagueherewecome

Who's eating who's lunch? :jerkit:

Nonleagueherewecome

"I know there's a lot of sentiment in football about growing the business". Yeah, that's what my old man always said to me as a kid, "it's about growing the business". That's why we support a team, isn't it? It's a joy to see a business grow. Yeah....

torchomatic

You better get going. PWKH has just said fans should jump off a cliff.

He's a liar!! PWKH said clearly that they agreed to the deal!! Liar. Twat.

Mr T - Sukka!

I know i may be on my own here but i can see what Tim Fisher is trying to do.

And i quite like him. However you look at it he is trying to what is best for CCFC. For that i take my hat off to the bloke.

torchomatic

Nonleagueherewecome

"This business is still in turnaround phase". They aren't turning it around, they're steering it into the effin iceberg!

hill83

And i quite like him. However you look at it he is trying to what is best for CCFC. For that i take my hat off to the bloke.

I'm with you mate.

Nonleagueherewecome

Best for SISU is not best for CCFC, obviously.

BurbageSkyBlues

Can't believe some of his rhetoric.

' the council bailed out ACL with £14 M'

What bullshit - they took over the mortgage, they did not add £14M to ACL's coffers. The loanor has changed, that's all, - the same way that you or I might change the building society that provides our mortgage, if there is a cheaper deal elsewhere.

torchomatic

Why is it bullshit? It's true.

What bullshit - they took over the mortgage, they did not add £14M to ACL's coffers. The loanor has changed, that's all, - the same way that you or I might change the building society that provides our mortgage, if there is a cheaper deal elsewhere.

chiefdave

To be honest I can't really argue too much with anything he's said. Mediation is clearly the way forward, can't see anything else that will resolve things and if ACL won't agree to it you have to wonder why.

Nonleagueherewecome

What a fuckwit, Escrow account isn't rent, match-day costs isn't rent!!!!

SkyBlue_Bear83

Hes a bit of a dull fella isnt he! Anyone else reckon hes involved in this Deloitte company? Hes really loving them recently and makes out their the best thing since sliced bread!
I suspect he has already spoken to them and they have told him the football club have good grounds to be upset and will get a favourable outcome from a third party coming in

Nonleagueherewecome

Better than that, he just said that ACL went bust! Incredible.

chiefdave

the change was only made because there were murmurs that Yorkshire Bank were going to step in, it wasn't a case of ACL just deciding they wanted a different loan provider. To all intents and purposes it was a bail out, if there weren't any concerns the change wouldn't have been made.

BurbageSkyBlues

' We payed 10k in match day rent'

More bull........that's matchdy costs, not rent. If we owned our own stadium, we would still have match day costs! That is not rent.

' ACL went bust, despite us paying £800k in rent'

Ont think ACL went bust, that's news to me?

J

Jack Griffin

He is disingenious at best.

I understand his arguments, but he offers no basis on which to base a judgement, just rhetoric that can't be substantiated.

And ACLs perilous position was forced on them by CCFC & SISU unlawfully witholding rent, they did not bring it on themselves. Subsequently they've moved the goal posts in SISU's favour, but they're still not happy, they never will be if ACL keep yielding, so there is no option but ACL to take control as that's the only situation in which SISU will agree a deal.

Last edited by a moderator:

torchomatic

I would love to know how much ACL make every match day from Coventry City - apart from the £10K a match that is.

Otis

What a fuckwit, Escrow account isn't rent, match-day costs isn't rent!!!!

Thought he came across quite well, but a few things did concern me slightly. One of those being how the club is really important to Sisu and how it is at the forefront if the community and part of the city, yet they are thinking of building a stadium outside the city!

Sent from my KIS using Tapatalk 2

chiefdave

to be fair escrow was rent - amount they had on deposit in case of any issue . so yes it is rent paid

just a thought, when ACL say how much of the arrears they expect to be paid off as part of the agreement do they count in the escow money? So say it's £1.5m in arrears is that before or after the £500K?

Users who are viewing this thread