Fisher last summer (1 Viewer)

Diehard Si

Said SISU had converted 35m debt to equity. Anyone remember this?

So I'm hearing that it's coming out in court now the club has 60m debts (still). Is this new info or based on the really old accounts.

I hope someone has a recording of that statement by him. If it comes out we've still got the debt he's got no leg to stand on. I don't mean legally I mean with the fans.

chiefdave

It was at the fans forum you're right. Said SISU had converted what they'd put into the club into equity but with no accounts or anything filed nobody could prove it one way or the other. CWR should dig out that clip and play it to him, see what his answer is now.

oldskyblue58

CCFC Finance Director
Sorry but if TF stood up and said "my name is Tim Fisher" quite understandably there are many who would seriously doubt it :whistle:

theferret

That isn't 'exactly' what he said; that was more of a report of what he said. I don't doubt that he said it, but it would be nice to see it again. That fans forum on September 13th was filmed, and part of it is available on you tube, but not all of it. I am sure the whole thing would have been on SBP though.

Sky Blue Kid

@ Diehard Si....

Bang on the money mate....

COVENTRY City revealed the owner’s front man has left the club during a heated fans' forum last night.
Chief executive Tim Fisher and development director Steve Waggott faced a grilling during the supporters' meeting at the Standard Triumph Club in Tile Hill.
The club chiefs revealed:
* Former director Onye Igwe has left the board and Sisu altogether.

* Controversial owners Sisu have committed to the club for the next three years.
* Sisu have now pumped £42 million in to the club – £35 million of which they have written off as equity.
Mr Fisher also said Sisu “apologised unreservedly” for presiding over the Sky Blues’ fall to the third tier of English football

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...with-supporters-92746-31833261/#ixzz2OfPeflw3
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Last edited:

WillieStanley

Sorry but if TF stood up and said "my name is Tim Fisher" quite understandably there are many who would seriously doubt it :whistle:

He wouldn't say that.

"The name my mother gave me was Tim and I inherited Fisher from my father. That name has now been placed onto a seperate human I created with my wife, meaning that, although Fisher appears on my birth certificate, that's only in principle. It's no longer a surname but a last name. The surname is now with the new human who is absolutely nothing to be worried about. There's nothing sinister about it at all. He is just a subsidery of myself"

Last edited:

Diehard Si

@ Diehard Si....

Bang on the money mate....

COVENTRY City revealed the owner’s front man has left the club during a heated fans' forum last night.
Chief executive Tim Fisher and development director Steve Waggott faced a grilling during the supporters' meeting at the Standard Triumph Club in Tile Hill.
The club chiefs revealed:
* Former director Onye Igwe has left the board and Sisu altogether.

* Controversial owners Sisu have committed to the club for the next three years.
* Sisu have now pumped £42 million in to the club – £35 million of which they have written off as equity.
Mr Fisher also said Sisu “apologised unreservedly” for presiding over the Sky Blues’ fall to the third tier of English football

Read More http://www.coventrytelegraph.net/ne...with-supporters-92746-31833261/#ixzz2OfPeflw3
:claping hands::claping hands::claping hands:

Cheers. That's it.

Nonleagueherewecome

He wouldn't say that.

"The name my mother gave me was Tim and I inherited Fisher from my father. That name has now been placed onto a seperate human I created with my wife, meaning that, although Fisher appears on my birth certificate, that's only in principle. It's no longer a surname but a last name. The surname is now with the new human who is absolutely nothing to be worried about. There's nothing sinister about it at all. He is just a subsidery of myself"

Absolute genius.

dongonzalos

Apart from Thorn, there wasn't much else hje could have done, in fairness Don

You mean he should have backed him over the summer let in sign 9/10 players then sack him three games in.

There are two things he should have done sack him after relegation or if you have backed him, made a bit statement about backing him and bringing an end to sacking managers.
Don't give him 3 games!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread