Fisher - Not ruling out admin (alledgidly) (1 Viewer)

kg82

I also just read this. Not very encouraging if it's true considering the statement they put out implied it was a minor job that needed to be done.

I'mARealWizard

This statement makes little sense on two fronts.

1. The main creditor would be SISU themselves.

2. Stating this makes their case weaker for a potential takeover.

Grendel

This statement makes little sense on two fronts.

1. The main creditor would be SISU themselves.

2. Stating this makes their case weaker for a potential takeover.

Also 3: It's from CovMad and Fisher never said it.

Astute

so even considering the poor ownerships we've had where do sisu rank ?

Who do you want to rank them against? Portsmouth owners?

If so would keep them. Doing a decent job.

Against most of the others? OMG F*ck off SISU

Lord_Nampil

Last night on cwr Clive asked him, could admin still happen, Fisher replied I'd be very unhappy if it happened on my watch! Also who was the fan of the week, not only Kev monk himself !!!!

mememe

we have been facing administration since the middle of last season huys, lets not be silly ccfc is at deaths door, Fisher didnt need to say it he thinks the fans are aware of the serious shit the club is in, hence his remark, dissapointed if it happened under him, no flat out denial means acceptance, the fact is we all know the owners want to sell, but they cant sell now, if we stay up they will sell then.

ccfc are like a second hand car, do you sell for 1000 with a full mot that cost 100 or sell for 500 with no mot, mind you saying that if we were a car we would be on our way to the scrap yard. very negative i know but i really do believe we can get out of this, it really is down to the players now

Otis

Well in an ideal world we would make it through the season, stay up and take the 10 point hit in the Summer under new ownership.

@richh87

I also just read this. Not very encouraging if it's true considering the statement they put out implied it was a minor job that needed to be done.

It's coz they're bloody liars! But it's cool to support them with some on here these days.

valiant15

Fishers just another sisu rent boy,all spin and bullshit. Negotiating a budget with the owners,well they say the clubs not for sale so its their job to fund the club. God,wake me up when this nightmare is over.

@richh87

Well in an ideal world we would make it through the season, stay up and take the 10 point hit in the Summer under new ownership.

Why tue 10 point hit? They're in talks to sell. In an 'ideal world' the talks would come to fruition.

They can't be all that far away in terms of price if they're still talking...

I expect it to conclude in the summer when we know what division we'll be in.

torchomatic

Chillax. Hoffman's "at the table" remember. :whistle:

It's coz they're bloody liars! But it's cool to support them with some on here these days.

@richh87

Chillax. Hoffman's "at the table" remember. :whistle:

Thank god he is - at least we know if SISU piss off in the summer someone's interested in taking us on.

Not aimed at you Torchy but we all need to stop beating ourselves up over what a 'bad investment' our club is. All the debt is to SISU - if we go into admin it will give us a fresh start.

Ownership of the Ricoh is pivotal in our future and if achieved actually makes us a better prospect than most clubs in my opinion.

Bottom line is 9 out of 10 clubs are a bad investment. Club ownership is for rich people wanting a toy - it's the entertainment industry. It's not for penny pinching people like SISU with no love for the game.

I don't believe financial fair play will be properly implemented for a long time yet. If it is though and spending is based on turnover then we really need more income streams, I.e the stadium.

Senior Vick from Alicante

Just for your info boys all the relavant parties are at the table and negotiating. I have a contact within the club that knows the bid team and according to them it is down to the nitty gritty now so we can presume their is some brinkmanship going on. This would explain the Fisher comments, SISU deffinately want out and his comments are designed to push the deal through. While their is a chance of Championship football SISU are still in a relatively strong position, after all you would not put a funding plan in place if you dont expect to be here next season, hence the embargo. I have been told the sticking point of the deal is the price of the club, if the offer is too low then SISU do have the option of going into administration as this would give them a better return in the pound if the offer for the club is deemed too low. SISU will not keep the club as the only way it can be made a success is to have part or whole ownership of the Ricoh, this we know will not be alowed to happen by the Higgs trust or the Council so they know they need to sell the club. Hoffmans consortium have the cash funds available to buy either part or the whole of the Ricoh and it has been already suggested by the same source that their is an agreement for the sale of the stadium in place. Whether you are either anti or pro both parties, they are continuing to talk, the important thing is however bad you think the team and manager are they need our support more than any other party at the moment their ability to win can be enhenced by strong vocal passionate support, we can not influence the negotiations however much we want too SISU unfortunately are too thick skinned.PUSB and FU FESTER

PWKH

There is no agreement in place with the Higgs Charity. There have been no talks with Gary Hoffman and no approach has been made. There is therefore no agreement for the sale of either ACL or the freehold of the Arena. Your information is, I am afraid, wrong.

J

Jack Griffin

LOL. Two directly contaradictory posts. My head is spinning!

Users who are viewing this thread