FL responce to the letter, or lack off (1 Viewer)

skybluetony176

i'm guessing i'm not the only one who emailed the FL over the weekend.

has anyone recieved an email back from the FL, if only an acknowledgement?

infact have the FL made any comment at all, anywhere?

Nick

Administrator
No, I don't know which letter would have anything to do with the football league?

jimmyhillsfanclub

Todays show was brought to you by the letter E & the number 3.....

.....I did 3 E's most Friday & Saturday nights through 1988-1995....

There's a guy in the place with a bitter-sweet face...

:D

Grendel

I've just had a letter from my bank that I'm not happy with. Tony, do you have the Football League's e-mail address?

RoboCCFC90

i'm guessing i'm not the only one who emailed the FL over the weekend.

has anyone recieved an email back from the FL, if only an acknowledgement?

infact have the FL made any comment at all, anywhere?

Tony I am not sure the letter to the Trust has anything to do with the Football League, I am sure they'll acknowledge your E-Mail, but they won't comment on the matter.

RoboCCFC90

I've just had a letter from my bank that I'm not happy with. Tony, do you have the Football League's e-mail address?

No but if you send it Tim Fisher he might pass it to his lawyers who can send the bank a letter.

I was eleven in 87

This was the tepid response I got back from the FL yesterday following my email at the weekend.

Thank you for your email The Football League has responded to several questions in relation to Coventry City and their relocation to Northampton Town since the summer.

In July and August this year we clarified that, in order for Coventry City Football Club to compete in League 1 this season, the Board agreed to transfer the club’s share to Otium under its ‘exceptional circumstances’ provision. This effectively sought to ensure the club continued to operate as a member of The League. Without this there would not be a Coventry City in The Football League. As a condition Otium had to accept a ten point deduction, due to the fact that the club had been unable to agree a CVA as ordinarily required under The League’s insolvency policy.

In terms of stadium relocation, whilst The League has publically urged Otium and ACL to resolve the dispute, The League has no jurisdiction to force any Club (or landlord for that matter) to come to an arrangement over land or rental agreement. With no agreement in place to play at the Ricoh Arena, reluctantly, the Board of Directors approved the application to relocate on a temporary basis only‘.

This fully outlines why the relocation to Northampton was sanctioned at the time.

The Board has given Coventry City permission to play its matches at Northampton Town for the next three seasons. This term can be extended for two further periods of 12 months, provided the club can demonstrate sufficient progress towards the building of a new stadium in the Coventry area. Should the club not comply with this timeframe, the matter will be considered by The Football League Board at the relevant time with reference to both the permission to relocate and the membership agreement entered into in August 2013. Expulsion from the League would be a realistic outcome at that stage.

We understand your frustrations but at this stage, as stated we are continuing to liaise with all parties, and The Football League will not currently comment on further detail relating to what is a commercial dispute between ACL and the club. We can only advise you contact either party respectively to further your enquiry.

Thank you for contacting The Football League.

Regards,

Andrew Pomfret
Customer Services Officer
The Football League Limited

Covstu

To be fair thats about all they can do, they cannot dictate where we play particualrly if they have agreed to break their own rules about the 30 miles issue. Lets hope they are monitoring the situation and if there isnt sufficient progress in building a new ground next season that they start coming down on Otium but sadly i think we (as fans and the club) would suffer again.

letsallsingtogether

And Tim fisher called the trust donkeys?

To be fair thats about all they can do, they cannot dictate where we play particualrly if they have agreed to break their own rules about the 30 miles issue. Lets hope they are monitoring the situation and if there isnt sufficient progress in building a new ground next season that they start coming down on Otium but sadly i think we (as fans and the club) would suffer again.

Astute

They noticed that the over 100k salary you get that you told us all about hasn't been paid into your account?

Users who are viewing this thread