FL to make announcemant later today (1 Viewer)

brez

just been on radio the FL will make announcemant later today on point deduction

torchomatic

Oh, that's blown it then.

skybluesam66

rather it be this season
happy to write this season off now,and start next season without sisu

even if they were going to take 20/25 points

i would rather go to matches next season, knowing that they were meaningful, not starting on -20

davebart

My suspicion is that SISU knew all along that the golden share was with CCFC Ltd. But they have aimed to make ACL appear to be unreasonable. What about the other unreasonable people who have taken about £8m out of the club every year.

Flying Fokker

My suspicion is that SISU knew all along that the golden share was with CCFC Ltd. But they have aimed to make ACL appear to be unreasonable. What about the other unreasonable people who have taken about £8m out of the club every year.

And who are those people? I'm of the opinion that we will never know what has gone on..

CovLis86

Any hint of what time? Otherwise I'm going to be checking my phone every 2 minutes and my boss will not approve.

Sumo the Micky Quinn

I expect a 10 point deduction today for going into admin.

Then further investigation needed into possible breeches of rules over player registration, goldern share etc.,

Warwickhunt

10 points today for Admin
15 point next year for Player Registration & Golden License
I only hope its 10 though but I am looking at the sentence doled out to
Luton & southampton as they tried it on with the FL

kg82

That's the danger isn't it. Could be made an example of.

italiahorse

Would you take 25 points this season and none next?

A fight to get out of relegation zone.

I'm not that confident we could do it.

mark82

Would you take 25 points this season and none next?

A fight to get out of relegation zone.

I'm not that confident we could do it.

I'd take that now. We would likely still stay up but if not, so what. As long as we still have a team it doesn't really matter.

torchomatic

25 would leave us five from safety. Something to play for, I suppose. Now that the play-offs are but a distant dream the sooner the better really.

Points deduction this season please. I'm hoping for new owners, investment in the team and an attempt at promotion next season.

If we were given a pts deduction big enough to get us relegated I fear it would put Haskell / prospective buyers off.

Stafford_SkBlue

Perfer to start season on zero pts.
FL seem intent to punish clubs after the previous owners have gone.
Should ban the ccfc directors for life from running a football club. If underhand dealings have taken place.

Bluegloucester

Perfer to start season on zero pts.
FL seem intent to punish clubs after the previous owners have gone.
Should ban the ccfc directors for life from running a football club. If underhand dealings have taken place.

Totally agree with you, why should new owners pay for the failings of a previous regime?

torchomatic

Wm65

I expect 10 this season and 20 at least next season - the league will do it to have the most impact on next season , meaning probably 70 points needed to avoid relegation.

torchomatic

Well, whichever way you look at it, the case is still the same. SISU were paying for Richardson, McGinnity, etc. The new owners, whoever they may be, could be paying for for SISUs errors.

I meant with a points deduction.

CCFC PimpRail

That's the danger isn't it. Could be made an example of.

Not just an example, but a big one at that. It depends if SISU can be forced to sell, or even if the FA think they can find a buyer. Either way, I'm expecting an automatic league drop.

LarryGrayson

Totally agree with you, why should new owners pay for the failings of a previous regime?

hop you said that about lester when they went into admin and cheered them not gettin a points deduction

Ccfcsj

Taking too long for them to make the announcement for my liking. I keep thinking they are discussing the "other" things and how much to dock us for them.

Hopefully just the 10 points but I have a horrible feeling it will be much worse - especially if we can't play on Friday :(

MusicDating

Euro 2016 Prediction League Champion!!
Considering how the FL have bent over backwards to help Portsmouth (who fked over local businesses, charities and HMRC and are STILL to be docked any points this season), I'd be more than a little irked if they 'made an example' of us!!

Ccfcsj

Considering how the FL have bent over backwards to help Portsmouth (who fked over local businesses, charities and HMRC and are STILL to be docked any points this season), I'd be more than a little irked if they 'made an example' of us!!

I know what you mean but the way the Portsmouth situation has been handled it makes me wonder if they are the "golden boys" in the leagues mind

Users who are viewing this thread