Flares for Monday? (1 Viewer)

Otis

Flares and other modern pyros are soooo 2017. I’m taking a fully operational rocket launcher but don’t tell security.
Are you merely doing that so a security bloke can ask 'Is that a rocket launcher in your pants or are you just pleased to see me?'

Otis

Now that’s funny.

Problem is I have to get several other City fans to sneak various bits in and then assemble it in the stadium. Not sure I’ll see much of the match.
You shouldn't mention matches after I have just been talking about straw.

Astute

Now that’s funny.

Problem is I have to get several other City fans to sneak various bits in and then assemble it in the stadium. Not sure I’ll see much of the match.
I take it you mean Coventry City fans. Because there isn't many Exeter City fans going.

fred binneys head

I take it you mean Coventry City fans. Because there isn't many Exeter City fans going.

I said several deliberately because there are several of us going. We’ll have the last laugh though as we lounge on three or four seats each, put our feet up on the seat in front and get a burger without queuing.

Oh, and win the game as your young players freeze under the pressure your 40,000 will put on them ;)

Otis

I said several deliberately because there are several of us going. We’ll have the last laugh though as we lounge on three or four seats each, put our feet up on the seat in front and get a burger without queuing.

Oh, and win the game as your young players freeze under the pressure your 40,000 will put on them ;)
Except we will all be wearing t-shirts with stuff like 'chill your bones', 'just relax' and 'no pressure' on them.

We've had 41,000 (yeah, optimisitc for another grand on top of the 40) of those printed.

giphy.gif

Astute

Our players won't freeze. The pressure was on away to Notts County. They had only lost twice at home all season. We had to win to go through. We played them off the park for most of the game. They then joined in with us singing our songs. So they will make sure we win so we can do it again.

And we had a similar amount at Wembley last season when we won :smug:

Warwickhunt

apparently they are searching the Aston Villa fans as they go into Wembley for Flares! Because apparently the last time they were there Flares were all the Fashion

Warwickhunt

apparently some of the flares that the fans are buying today come from China but can explode in the pockets if they get too warm and can cause the person breathing problems as the chemicals penetrate the skin

fred binneys head

Our players won't freeze. The pressure was on away to Notts County. They had only lost twice at home all season. We had to win to go through. We played them off the park for most of the game. They then joined in with us singing our songs. So they will make sure we win so we can do it again.

And we had a similar amount at Wembley last season when we won :smug:

Fair enough, I know the words to PUSB so will belt it out when we concede our fourth, but not a moment before.

As part of the deal, you have to join in with our Stanno song when we take the lead.

ccfchoi87

Fair enough, I know the words to PUSB so will belt it out when we concede our fourth, but not a moment before.

As part of the deal, you have to join in with our Stanno song when we take the lead.

Out of interest, what makes you think we have a young team? I know sky kept saying it but this is probably our most experienced squad in a while?

Users who are viewing this thread