Fleetwood Friendly (1 Viewer)

Anyone going? I know it's a long way for an evening friendly, but not too far for me.

CJ_covblaze

Meeeeeeee!

Sky Blue Harry H

Anyone going? I know it's a long way for an evening friendly, but not too far for me.

Sorry about that last post mate...just didn't want you getting lonely on this thread! Would have loved to go but I'm trekking round Disneyland Paris with my 7 year old, and eating junk food. Hopefully I'll get one of Walt's descendants to buy SISU out if I can get him lagered up. Enjoy the match:wave:

Sorry about that last post mate...just didn't want you getting lonely on this thread! Would have loved to go but I'm trekking round Disneyland Paris with my 7 year old, and eating junk food. Hopefully I'll get one of Walt's descendants to buy SISU out if I can get him lagered up. Enjoy the match:wave:

You enjoy Disneyland Paris with your son/daughter. When my lad was 7 he was on my shoulders all match at Wembley May 1987. These parasite caretakers currently in charge of our club wouldn't understand the passion borne out of taking your children to their first match and getting them hooked, as were you when you were young. Please God get rid of this motley crew. :wave:

:blue:

Users who are viewing this thread