Fly on the wall?? (1 Viewer)

ecky

Ok this is a bit of fun, so get your imagination running?

Imagine your a fly on the wall in Steve Waggotts office, and your interviewing the next to be CCFC manager...what do you think he would be asking or saying to the successful candidate???

I will start the ball rolling...

Mr .....i will offer you a 4 year contract, like i did Mr Pressley..

Chipfat

I have looked you up on google and from what i can see you could be what we are looking for etc......

By the way,, the Sunday pub team you manage would they want compo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Terry Gibson's perm

We will support you with the fans right up until they start to get on mine and Timmy's case and then you my friend are f*****d

Silence_Is_The_Enemy

coventry city have some promising youngsters breaking through who we should be able to profit from in the form of a brilliant fee ...... sorry future a brilliant future

Terry Gibson's perm

If I was a fly on the wall in his office I would land on his sandwich and leave him with one of the options below

Diseases carried by house flies include typhoid, cholera and dysentery. Other diseases carried by house flies include salmonella, anthrax and tuberculosis. House flies have also been known to transmit the eggs of parasitic worms.

ccfcway

we are only 3 weeks away from announcing where the new stadium is. Its likely we will win our next court case. We have one of the biggest budgets in League One. This is a premier league set up.

ccfcway

I will arrange a fans forum for you to meet RFC, who will fully support you and all of your endeavours (defeats)

steveecov

If I was a fly on the wall in his office I would land on his sandwich and leave him with one of the options below

Diseases carried by house flies include typhoid, cholera and dysentery. Other diseases carried by house flies include salmonella, anthrax and tuberculosis. House flies have also been known to transmit the eggs of parasitic worms.[/QUOT

Yeah I used to have some of those BR sandwiches

Terry Gibson's perm

Could you change the initials of your name to sp please as we are a little bit low on training kit so would like you to use the ex managers.

Monkeyface

Here at CCFC we are proud to call ourselves a Living Wage Employer, this means you can expect to earn £7.85ph.

ccfcway

In our coventry homes, you want s sh1t striker, we have one to spare, if you dont like all those, we will loan one from there, in our coventry homes

Chipfat

Do you think my eyes are to close together,,Oh, by the way i know fuck all about football but i have fooled these fans for ages about my knowledge ,, so stick with me and we will make a manager out of you yet.....

Last edited:

Kingokings204

"As you may know we haven't got much money and a big budget so out of interest do you do any DIY?"

Chipfat

Don't worry training will be provided ,, have you ever heard of the Ken D school of football excellence!!!!!!!!!!!! Clipboard at the ready...

Last edited:

Monkeyface

Now I know what you might be thinking... "11 managers in our 8 year ownership of the club is a lot" but let me assure you each and everyone of those, despite being the right man for the job at the time, turned out to be useless, and their poor record has absolutely nothing to do with the way we run thus club.

Chipfat

Hi I'm Steve,, i am the director, football development officer, illusionist,,Chairmen oh and promoted to club Doctor today, i am shit at all these roles but that's how i roll... Right ,,,Now that's enough about me, you up for a challenge then son!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..

Kingokings204

Hello candidate and I'm Steve waggot, you may remember me from my good work at Charlton?

Terry Gibson's perm

I am starting to think that the honeymoon period is over for this character Waggot.

Users who are viewing this thread