Football League show - Goals on Sunday (1 Viewer)

Moe-Lask

I went to the game yesterday and was staggered to how we didn't score.

Now normally i don't get too annoyed with the shows as i don't waste my time watching them as they have shite pundits on (claridge, rosinior) but they never show the true match. Against West Ham for example we should of been 2 up at half time, they showed only Platts goal and then made it look like they smashed us which wasn't really a true reflection.

And yesterday we did deserve to get something out of the game. And they show a half chance for juke in the first half, their goal, and then gardner missing a sitter n hitting the post. They should of shown jukes shot cleared off the line, cyrus's excellent run which was unlucky not to score, the potential handball from the corner and they showed nothing!

And then when the round up happened, Rosinor n the bloke who knows nothing on football said peterborough deserved their win and clean sheet. Absoutley crap!

And then Goals on Sunday was just the goal. What a load of crap!
Anyways rant over!

One last thing, top effort from Joe Elliot for having a pint (well bottle of bud) in the peacock yesterday would of loved it to of been a celebratory pint with SISU leaving but im sure that will happen one day!

Maybe one day we'll know whats winning is like again...

Stevec189

To be fair they did say Peterborough rode their luck both is the first half and after the goal. As for P'boro deserving the win I missed that bit but rarely listen Rossenio anyway - a failed low league manager and average player. At least Claridge has played at many of the clubs featured in the show whereas he is out off his depth with the Prem.

Looking forward to getting that winning feeling again but I just don't see happenning with the current goons in charge. PUSB!!

Users who are viewing this thread