Football League Show (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
We are edging towards the start of the league one round up slowly :)

Mr pot

I've never really thought about it or them. Spose they don't really have one

Mr pot

Absolutely. He could never get his hands away from that. Such pace on the ball

D

Deleted member 4232

Who are leicesters real rivals? They can't see us as it surely?

Forest. Work with a few Leicester fans, and they don't recognise coventry as any for of rival. It was a made up rivalry in the old first division

Tommo72

Forest. Work with a few Leicester fans, and they don't recognise coventry as any for of rival. It was a made up rivalry in the old first division

Depends where in Leicestershire you live.......

I live near Lutterworth in rural Leics and there is no doubt about who they dislike in these parts.........Us!!

Ashdown1

Try any part of SW Leics where there are probably 150,000 residents.............I can tell you probably 70% support Leicester and 68% hate us, so don't give me that 'They don't care bollux' !!

kg82

I'm not really into the whole Leicester rivalry, but anyone that doesn't think it exists just because of the distance between the cities I would say is wrong. Some Leicester fans won't see us as rivals, same as some Cov fans fans see them as rivals. But lots of each others supporters still will. The distance thing is a nonsense. Look at some of the rivalry's just in England and the distances between the places - Palace-Brighton, Norwich-Ipswich (people say this is because there's nothing else there, but I'm pretty sure Ipswich is close to Colchester and not that far from London) and a biggy, Liverpool-United. All of which, considerably more distance between them.

Thats because going back they were always jealous of us as they were a yo-yo club and we were top flight and we never really cared about them.

Mr pot

I think younger fans see them as rivals. We only started playing them when we got relegated from the prem

kg82

I think younger fans see them as rivals. We only started playing them when we got relegated from the prem

They were in the prem from about 94? May have got relegated but think they were pretty much regulars?

Users who are viewing this thread