Football League Tonight (1 Viewer)

FRY-CCFC

CL6ftt9WwAAVfeE.jpg

Kingokings204

Tried to copy sky and their Saturday night football piece.

I don't like fans in the studio. Don't see the point tbh.

Gaz71

Who gives a shit about fans in the background or being rushed, it's on at 9pm

Astute

I thought it wasn't very good. Sat through so many games showing missed chances. Then it was our turn. All we got was two short clips of our goals. Very poor.

Stunning goal by Leon Clark though dribbling it all the way from the half way line. The GK was certainly stunned at least :D

MalcSB

Why oh why cant they just show the football. Dont think i will bother Again, i will wait for Sky blue player to have the highlights

lifeskyblue

Awful, dreadful, pointless ..... And that's the positives. Bring back clarified et al... And I never thought I would say that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry Gibson's perm

Sky + it and then fast forwarded to our ten seconds watched it and deleted the rest.

Otis

Sky + it and then fast forwarded to our ten seconds watched it and deleted the rest.

Would be so nice to be able to photo shop moving images, then I could block out all the pointless fans hanging around like they are completely lost in Piccadilly Circus.

Mr pot

I'd rather put and watch dog shit on full power in the microwave for that time I spent watching that turd on the box. Cleaning it up after would be much more enjoyable too.

speedie87

What is with having to have a studio audience for programmes these days , one bloke or woman in a studio saying welcome and here are the league 2 highlights is all you need

westofrayne

Not sure about the format, but will will see how it goes, as for the audience, wtf, where did they get these social misfits from?? some of them didn't look like they had the ability to speak, whats will the guy with sunglasses on his head at 9pm at night.

But bugger that, our goals looked good, pity they didn't show the 2 that struck the post.

MalcSB

Have just watched 10 minutes of extended highlights on sky blue player, showed goals, replays, hitting the post, skills from Lameries, Maddison and Armstrong. Got to be worth the £4 or so per month. Definitely wont bother with the atrocious channel 5 highlights show.

Warwickhunt

I thought it wasn't very good. Sat through so many games showing missed chances. Then it was our turn. All we got was two short clips of our goals. Very poor.

Stunning goal by Leon Clark though dribbling it all the way from the half way line. The GK was certainly stunned at least :D
Totally agree it was poor fare in comparison to Manish & Claridge show

Alan Dugdales Moustache

It was like Soccer Saturday. TV for Sun readers. Absolute bollocks.

Sutty

It wasn't great, but it generally takes a while for shows like this to find their feet. I'd imagine it will be a bit better in 6 months time.

As for highlights of our game being fairly brief, I don't really get that criticism, it's not like we got several minutes of uninterrupted highlights on the Football League Show either.

If just seeing the goals isn't enough, a subscription to sky blues player gets you extended highlights, full interviews, both pre and post match.

Johnnythespider

Too much waffle and not enough highlights, it should also be mandatory for city to be on first so I don't have to watch the whole show

Users who are viewing this thread