Football Manager update (1 Viewer)

ajsccfc

I always disable those generated faces for regen players. Right creepy bunch.

hill83

I signed Alexander N'Doumbou from Marseille, who plays for Gabon. No picture. Needless to say I was surprised when I search on google.

SlowerThanPlatt

Got sacked after a few games by my new chairman Steve Gibson who according to the press will use his Middlesbrough links for the next manager.

Oh well. On to a new challenge. :thinking about:

Oh, and how could I forget!!! SISU are no more! A spanish bloke has taken the club over after one season, used to own Seville apprently. Still no money and wanted to oust me and bring in his own manager but had a change of heart. Get a feeling i'm walking a tight rope though. But her hoy, at least no more Joy, Fisher, etc!

If only this were true in reality :guitar2:

H

Huckerby

think im going to buy fm14 on Thursday when I get paid.

Then I won't shut up about it!

ajsccfc

I started a new game as Man Utd, as real life suggests it's a tough transition period and it takes hard work to retain their status. My success in the game however suggests that it's just David Moyes is shit.

covcity4life

got relegated from prem with cov and bounced back at first attempt because kept my best players.

gonna start a new league i think, won in england spain and germany........maybe italy or france next.

SlowerThanPlatt

Started as Cov again after a break. Going to adapt Pressley's system.

jgsbnm.jpg

woody11462

Not quite sure how but I've just managed to win the Premier League with Everton in my first season with 5 games to spare. Lukaku scored 33 goals in 30 games in the league for me before breaking his foot. Only lost away to Man City (3-2) Man Utd (3-2) and Norwich (1-0).
Asked Chelsea how much they wanted for Lukaku on a permenant transfer and they suggested £81 million. I offered Steven Naismith in a straight swap and they declined???

JulianDarbyFTW

It's now 2031 in my game. Went on holiday for the first season, then took over Kings Lynn who'd been promoted into the Skrill North. Now in my first season in the Prem.

CCFC were relegated to the League 2 at then end of the first season, then went straight into the Skrill Prem. Been there ever since. Jens Lehmann has been manager for almost a decade and he's apparently enjoying life at the Ricoh with its 11,000 capacity (due to parts of the ground being declared unsafe almost every season, and the club having no money to repair it!). Still 14.5m in debt too. I blame SISU...

Users who are viewing this thread