Football Manager (1 Viewer)

jmortega

Although it's still a while until the new one comes out, there seems to be no token FM 2010 thread on this forum, so I thought I'd make one!;)

Some information has leaked about the 2011 edition, such as:

• Improved training options
  • More complex module for searching new players
  • Improved graphics and 3D view of the game
  • Introduction of football agents to the game
  • Playing games in evenings (so called night effect)
  • Differentiated weather conditions
It seems like they're just updating trivial things and not what really needs improvement in game imo. Things like the press conferences really need a change.

How are people getting on with the game at the moment anyway?

Nick

Administrator
I dont really like the 3d stuff and usually turn this off.

I do like the sound of searching better for new players though.

I go through phases of like a week playing it non stop then losing interest :(

SkyBluesAndy

Facebook User
I remember playing the old Champ Manager with the text on super fast speed! I don't think I was very good at it but I was probably about 9 at the time! Good game though, the old City prem days :D Haven't really got into a manager game for a long time, might look at getting FM 11 when it comes out.

skybluedan

ive been playing online soccermanager.com in my second season got promoted last year its quality and free to join im in a cov fans based league so if anyone wants to join in
the league is english championship and the code is 1635 and its division 3 we are all in

jmortega

Lol well actually my dad didn't take kindly to me playing it when I was really, really late for school, so I left it on the kitchen table and then the next minute, BOOM!:eek:

Needless to say, Coventry's 2016 Champions League campaign ended a little...abruptly.:(

Last edited:

skybluedan

:p:p i used to have a manager game on psp got to addicted even used to play it when i was dropping the kids off at the pool (taking a shit) i knew then i had a problem

CovLis86

Massive Football Manager fan. Played management games since i was 10. So 14 years and stil going strong!
Currently, im St. Albans City, and i came 3rd in the prem last season and have got into champs league! Just beat villareal in my first group game 3-0 too. Exciting times!

CovInEssex

If i find a good player on FM that bags a few goals for me I always consider writing to Mr Ranson to sign him up... :cool:

The first management game I played was Championship Manager 98/99 :D

Users who are viewing this thread