Football ????? (1 Viewer)

skyblueprincess

Hi guys some of you may know the plans to close block 14 at the ricoh !!
it got me thinking about football and why people like it so much

For me the game is important , i like to watch the skill of the players , but most of all its about the atmosphere ,
IT’S difficult to put a finger on why it is, but it is an indisputable fact - the atmosphere at ricoh will be diff with block 14 being closed, football is about banter as much as it the game ( well for me anyway )

Football stadiums are what creates the atmosphere, We have a great stadium , will be diff with netting over blocks we love to use
While a small section of hardcore fans may be hell bent on causing trouble come what may, I believe many men restrain themselves when women and children are present rather than let the emotions of the game take over.
I have heard of trouble at games at the richo but never anything bad enough to call for blocks next to away fans to be closed.
So i dont see why , ppl who want to go to a match for banter should be expected to move blocks !

So anyway i would be interested to know why you love the game so much , and what draws you to games ! how watching your team play makes you feel that kinds stuff!

Looking forward to reading your comments x

Users who are viewing this thread