Forgotten garbage... (1 Viewer)

Greggs

I'll start. Josh Mcquoid and Frank Nouble. Who else in recent years do you want removing from memory?

Grendel

Andy Thorn - if that dickhead had not ever been associated with the club we'd be a lot better off now.

Kingokings204

Noble wasn't that bad. Eccleston was quite possibly the worst player for me. He was utter dog shit.

Adge

Barton, Swanson, Turgot, Jordan Clark, MacSheffrey, "PitBull" Deegan, O'halloran, Webster, Manset, O'donovan, Chris Dunn, Delfonso.

CCFCKirky

Barton, Swanson, Turgot, Jordan Clark, MacSheffrey, "PitBull" Deegan, O'halloran, Webster, Manset, O'donovan, Chris Dunn, Delfonso.

Completly forgot about Barton although I spent the majority of last season talking about how shite he is!!!

D

Deleted member 2477

Roy wegerle, kevin kyle, andy morell, freddy eastwood,samy clingan, alan brazil, leon barnett, reece brown, ellery cairo, julian darby, gary deegan, keith oneill, ian painter

some real dross amongst them names

SkyBlue_Bear83

Barton
Swanson
Jackson
Reece Brown
David Bell
Eastwood
Callum Ball
Billy Daniels
David Prutton
Urqhart
Slager
Manset
Anton Robinson
Ecclestone
Delfouneso
Seaborne
Jennings
Mcgeouch
Donelly
Mcdonald
Jamar Loza
Chris Dunn
Deegan
Platt
O'Donovan
Kevin Malaga
Edjenguele
Shaun Jeffers
Danny Philliskirk
Al Bangura
Jamie Reckord
Conor Henderson
Mcquoid
Coulibaly
Stephen OHalloran
Michael Mcindoe
Herrmann Hreidasson
Seb Hines
Shaun Miller
Danny Pugh
Andy Webster
Luke Williams
Nick Prochwitz

I have this list on my bedroom wall as a constant reminder of how bad we were.

Gazolba

I'll start. Josh Mcquoid and Frank Nouble. Who else in recent years do you want removing from memory?

Josh McQuoid was our top scorer for a while. I think Nouble was too. If not for their (few) early goals, maybe we would have been relegated. I'd rather forget Chuba Akpom.

Gazolba

Roy wegerle, kevin kyle, andy morell, freddy eastwood,samy clingan, alan brazil, leon barnett, reece brown, ellery cairo, julian darby, gary deegan, keith oneill, ian painter

some real dross amongst them names

Roy Wegerle was a really good player, very classy and skillful, a US international. Andy Morrell was a decent striker but past his peak when he joined us.

D

Deleted member 2477

Kevin kyle has to be one of the worst. Saw him trip over trying to put the ball in the net from 5 yards when it was an open goal. Even I could have put it in

Greggs

Josh McQuoid was our top scorer for a while. I think Nouble was too. If not for their (few) early goals, maybe we would have been relegated. I'd rather forget Chuba Akpom.

You're kidding me right? Mcquoid is, by far, the worst and least interested player I have ever witnessed in a Sky Blue shirt, first touch of an angry elephant.

SkyBlue_Bear83

You're kidding me right? Mcquoid is, by far, the worst and least interested player I have ever witnessed in a Sky Blue shirt, first touch of an angry elephant.
Don't you mean Mcwank as you cleverly named him (I'm sure it was you, apologies if not)

Great_Expectations

Two awful players with even worse attitudes:

Frank Nouble
Chris Husey

There have been a lot of players mentioned who barely even played for us, or were part of the season we don't mention, so they have already been (thankfully) forgotten.

Users who are viewing this thread