Transfer Rumour Former player in talks with us! - Courtney Baker Richardson (2 Viewers)

Nick

Administrator
Well they have promised him a new stadium to play in...we have offered him the Butts

I heard he liked them and he could not lie?

giphy.gif

Sbarcher

It would be a shame if this thread failed to reach 1000 posts. Can we still pretend he might sign for us?

Joy Division

So the thread creator was on the wind up then? Any chance of adding a three bullshit strikes and your out marker to peoples profile pics?

Grendel

To be fair, just because it didn't happen doesn't mean he was on the wind up.

He also said once that Ricketts had signed a managers contract after Slade was sacked

Nick

Administrator
And posted that Joy was in attendance and proved it with a picture of somebody who wasn't Joy....

steve82

Was there any firm evidence we enquired about him? Will he appear in the telegraphs who MR missed out on?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mark82

Just saying it's not automatically the case they were on the wind up. Didn't say it was ever likely to actually be true.

SkyBlueRuffian

As for CBR, his agent was speaking to Cov Utd, Cov City and others, that I know is true. What happened after that I don't know , my thought is Robins has other irons in the fire, with a lot of them currently on trial

mark82

As for CBR, his agent was speaking to Cov Utd, Cov City and others, that I know is true. What happened after that I don't know , my thought is Robins has other irons in the fire, with a lot of them currently on trial

Great for Leamington that he's staying. Hoping they can do better in the Conference North than previously.

Esoterica

So by 'Former player in talks with us' you really meant 'Player's agent hawking his player around every club in the region'

Nick

Administrator

It's a bit of a big difference isn't it ;)

Nick

Administrator
End of the day, it was a rumour.

Hardly, you were swaggering about like you had a cure for cancer or something. "I dont have to tell".

You heard that a player was being hawked about to clubs. Isn't as if you said "Look lads, Ive heard a rumour that CBR has been offered to CCFC by his agent as well as Cov United".

You made out it might scupper the "deal" and that he was in talks with us.

harvey098

Hahah this is amazing, 1000 posts

Ruffian, I'm genuinely interested as to why you didn't tell us? It couldn't have been "in case it scuppered the deal" because clearly no other club in our league (or even the one below) would be interested in him. Were you worried leamington would up his wages out of our price bracket if they saw this rumour on SBT?

Users who are viewing this thread