Forum links not working (1 Viewer)

Nick

Administrator
Is it not working again?

Are you using 4G or wifi?

Frostie

Seems to be working again now but I still get the warning that the site is not secure.
On WiFi, Google Chrome, Android Phone.

Nick

Administrator
Strange, have you got another browser to test from om or can you try from 4G?
It is fully secure - SSL Checker

Which makes m tor hink something is cached somewhere.

Frostie

Weirdly now the site won't load on WiFi but will on 4G/5G. I can see other threads with similar issues so seems like you have some gremlins mate!

wingy

It's working for me currently, but if I go to the menu button it didn't work from there.or the bell symbol

Sky_Blue_Dreamer

That old IT dept solution…. :ROFLMAO: 🤣 ;)
the it crowd chris odowd GIF

wingy

Anyway good work Nick but how did all start with getting a request to get a confirm to some site?

Nick

Administrator
Anyway good work Nick but how did all start with getting a request to get a confirm to some site?

There are some new regulations coming in in January which require more of an "opt in" with things like cookies, I was playing around with the new acceptance thing as well as other stuff. That's what you would have seen.

NorthernWisdom

So, drop down menus such as the notifications aren't going well for me, but I'm mainly here because peoples' signatures now look like they're in the body text, which has had me bash out snarky responses to a couple of people for their flippancy, before I've realised the 'disrespectful' piece of what they've said is only their signature, now looking deeply inappropriate!

Nick

Administrator
So, drop down menus such as the notifications aren't going well for me, but I'm mainly here because peoples' signatures now look like they're in the body text, which has had me bash out snarky responses to a couple of people for their flippancy, before I've realised the 'disrespectful' piece of what they've said is only their signature, now looking deeply inappropriate!

Are you on phone / desktop?

Are you using the light or dark theme?

NorthernWisdom

Are you on phone / desktop?

Are you using the light or dark theme?
Dark theme, this is laptop when I've noticed the signature (signature doesn't seem to come up at all on mobile?). The dropdowns don't seem to work on chrome on phone either (am using firefox on laptop, and they don't work there either).

The bar for insertions of images, gifs etc appears to be greyed out and unusable on chrome on phone, but it's been that way for a while.

This may be pointless and unhelpful(!) but:

<table>
<tr> <th> Laptop</th> <th>Phone</th></tr>

Signatures Displaying as if part of body text Not displaying
Dropdowns Not working Not working
Tool bar in post AOK Greyed out

Gah, formattting fail by me!

wingy

Well just got logged out without pressing anything and fresh post's not appearing with bold script that is bold in the title everytime there's a post

Users who are viewing this thread