Forum night out (1 Viewer)

olderskyblue

Gary can bring me on his coach, and leave me at the services…

AFCCOVENTRY

Tbh i'm completely lost on who's got beef with who atm, need to go over all the latest story lines again.

Like the WWE…

Vince Mcmahon Wwe GIF

shmmeee

I’ve met a couple in one off handovers of programmes/tickets/FLIR cameras(!), but not more than that. Not sure if I’d want to. I like you all as little people in my box. Would be like when my Mum saw a live recording of the Archers and got sad cos the actors don’t look like she’s pictured them.

If @Otis doesn’t look like Groucho I’m not sure what I’d do TBH.

skybluecam

I’ve met a couple in one off handovers of programmes/tickets/FLIR cameras(!), but not more than that. Not sure if I’d want to. I like you all as little people in my box. Would be like when my Mum saw a live recording of the Archers and got sad cos the actors don’t look like she’s pictured them.

If @Otis doesn’t look like Groucho I’m not sure what I’d do TBH.
This has always been my thoughts when people online suggest meeting up.

If I wanted real friends I’d go and make some.

Otis

I think I briefly met (correct me if I am wrong), Grendel, Northern Wisdom, Clint Van Damme and skybluetony 176.

At the Ricoh protest, when next to no bugger turned up.

Terry_dactyl

I haven’t got a clue who any of you are but when I’m at a game I try to see if I can spot people furiously tapping into their phones.
Id think they must be on the match thread.

Im interested by the ‘Earlsdons’ as I grew up there and therefore think I might know them. However, due to the similarities in their names and my poor memory I cant remember which ones which!

duffer

I'm only attending if I can bring my shinpads, cricket box, and gumshield.

Actually, has anyone got a bulletproof vest I can borrow? Asking for a friend. 😄

Sky_Blue_Daz

I have met Last Garrison, played 5aside with Matesx and Adge and in the gmk days bought smiles a pint

skybluetony176

I think I briefly met (correct me if I am wrong), Grendel, Northern Wisdom, Clint Van Damme and skybluetony 176.

At the Ricoh protest, when next to no bugger turned up.
Off the top of my head OSB was there as was Older Sky Blue, Broken Hearted SB too who was the catalyst for that event. A couples of other posters too but I’m struggling to remember names now.

jimmyhillsfanclub

I know one other poster & one who lurks but doesn't post.

Many moons ago I had a few beers with some of the loons from the old Untrust forum whilst on an away day at Brighton....... very very messy.... what happens in the Withdean stays in the Withdean

Otis

Off the top of my head OSB was there as was Older Sky Blue, Broken Hearted SB too who was the catalyst for that event. A couples of other posters too but I’m struggling to remember names now.
Oh yes, I remember BHSB. I remember someone telling me after that OSB was there, but I didn't know at the time.

Who turned up in the sky blue suit?

Sky_Blue_Daz

Oh and the good lady wife said hello to Otis at the theatre

Sky_Blue_Daz

Had a pint with Baddiel and kippa from gmk years ago too and played football with an ex poster called shakey87

Users who are viewing this thread