Free hit, enjoy the day etc (1 Viewer)

Adge

It is a free hit but I’m hoping that we don’t go into the game with the attitude of playing the name (Manchester Utd) instead of playing a football match and lose before we have left the dressing room. Don’t think that will be the case though and will give a good account of ourselves.

Sky Blue Pete

It is a free hit but I’m hoping that we don’t go into the game with the attitude of playing the name (Manchester Utd) instead of playing a football match and lose before we have left the dressing room. Don’t think that will be the case though and will give a good account of ourselves.
Yeah and me

coop

Don't think we will stop them scoring but can see us getting at them so I expect us to score.Win or lose will have some booze let's have a great day and keep behind the team start to finish.

Jamesimus

Same! Want the lads to do well and I do care but won’t be any nerves from me.

Last year I wasn’t nervous until we equalised… then i was…

skyblu3sk

No nerves here either we are expected to lose so just want to give it all we have, if we still lose after that then fair enough. Completely different to the feeling last time which was a game so there for the taking!

CCFCSteve

Just don't want to concede early so can enjoy the occasion for a bit till we get thrashed

Keep it tight for first 20 and you just never know. Unfortunately we’ve been leaky AF at the start of too many games recently

More enjoyable feeling than heading down for the play off final. It is a free hit but can’t help starting to think ‘what if’….

Enjoy the day all. Days like today just don’t happen very often for most fans

covcity4life

Keep it tight for first 20 and you just never know. Unfortunately we’ve been leaky AF at the start of too many games recently

More enjoyable feeling than heading down for the play off final. It is a free hit but can’t help starting to think ‘what if’….

Enjoy the day all. Days like today just don’t happen very often for most fans
It's 11 human beings Vs 11 human beings. Let's do this!

Users who are viewing this thread