Funny tweet to Robbie Savage from last night (1 Viewer)

SkyBlueAde

Spotted this RT from Savage earlier... Well it made me laugh anyway.

Big up to the Madhatters!

sav.jpg

http://d.pr/i/gECv
gECv

7mCl

Last edited:

scroobiustom

Brian Potter of Phoneix Nights creping in shot in bottom left!

superskyblue

Wonder if they are on here? Anyone know if the club set aside 2 tickets in front row for every away game for them? Guessing they must do.

SkyBlueAde

I know they've been around in the front row with their extra long scarves for years!
Their trademark celebration is waving their scarves in a circular motion when City score.
They were featured in the Sky Blues Match Day programme last season, hence I know they call themselves "The Madhatters".

I remember a commentator calling them the Chuckle Brothers during a close-up camera shot of them!

Perryccfc

Good mates of mine, I live in Lowestoft and they regularly come down to stay in the pub we run which has some Cov memorabilia on show. Alan's been pretty poorly recently so it was great to see him full of it v Preston. Good guys both of them

Skybluestu88

Good mates of mine, I live in Lowestoft and they regularly come down to stay in the pub we run which has some Cov memorabilia on show. Alan's been pretty poorly recently so it was great to see him full of it v Preston. Good guys both of them
<br />
<br />

Perry which pub do you run i live in Great Yarmouth!!

Real

I was in Lowestoft this week, looks like they've spent a few quid doing it up.

hamil99

Facebook User

They ate true cov legends! wen it comes to support cov football anyway, guys I know who go to the willenhall club were saying how they hav sky blue in their veins. see them every time covs on TV, true fans!

kdrinkell

Robbie Savage ?? I thought (no disrespect to them) but more like Jeepers Creepers guy with hair.
They are good for the club projecting a decent albeit a times mad view,they are the mad hatters

Users who are viewing this thread