Transfer Rumour Gabriel Slonina (1 Viewer)

Greggs

Incoming 18 month loan in January. Moore on his way out.

SkyBlueMatt

will-ferrell-i-dont-believe-you.gif

CoventryUSA

American and an avid MLS watcher here. Slonina is immensely talented. There is a reason why Chelsea paid 10-15m for him. Also incredibly mature and driven for an 18-year-old. Super impressed with him from a few interviews that I have heard with him.

On the field, he has been only an average to above-average MLS keeper. He played on a terrible and inept team, so just being in a better environment will help. If it is just a half-season loan, I would prefer to stick with Ben Wilson.

But if it truly through the end of the 23-24 season, then you give the gloves to Gaga. He is going to keep improving by leaps and bounds. Let him settle in and get accustomed this year and hope that he is a match-winner for Cov next season.

Greggs

American and an avid MLS watcher here. Slonina is immensely talented. There is a reason why Chelsea paid 10-15m for him. Also incredibly mature and driven for an 18-year-old. Super impressed with him from a few interviews that I have heard with him.

On the field, he has been only an average to above-average MLS keeper. He played on a terrible and inept team, so just being in a better environment will help. If it is just a half-season loan, I would prefer to stick with Ben Wilson.

But if it truly through the end of the 23-24 season, then you give the gloves to Gaga. He is going to keep improving by leaps and bounds. Let him settle in and get accustomed this year and hope that he is a match-winner for Cov next season.
Seems people would rather keep Wilson......

PUSB-We_are_going_up

@Greggs is this you talking to yourself 😉

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread