Game of thrones ( reprise) (1 Viewer)

Otis

Along with the previous wearer's voice and body apparently!
Indeed and her saying that out loud, directly to Sansa, may possibly hint at her already having killed someone here.

Otis

Littlefinger is being played at his own game, Sansa has already said one or two episodes ago that no one should trust him. Now she's moving to him for advice.

The passing over of the dagger for me was a symbol of the Stark children's unity and it'll be that dagger which ends Littlefinger, going full circle. LF > BS > AS > SS > LF

Bran knew what he was doing.

Arya might even wear his face to end Cersei ;)
Yeah, been a few hints about possibly playing Littlefinger. If so I would expect a flashback to the Arya and Sansa dialogue scenes, this time with him seen clearly lurking in the background.

The makers could obviously kill off anyone, but the one single main character certain to survive I think will be Tyrian. Don't think they dare kill him off at the moment. He is quite pivotal between the two houses of Targaryen and Lannister.

More periphery characters such as Sam Tarly will obviously still be there too. I have a feeling they won't kill of Cersei, not quite just yet anyway.

Going to be interesting.

Anyone going to catch it at 2am live on Monday morning? I hear there have been threats of more leaks, but if not I think I may well watch it live. Have to get up at 4am anyway, so 2 hours won't make that much difference.

Covstu

That would be a shock.

Doesn't have much luck in love, our Jon, does he!

There's definitely something up with Arya. She's incredibly narky and aggressive since she's come back.

Does seem obvious that a mask is going to be used to kill someone in the last episode.
I suppose Arya did know Nymeria in the wood scene so if she wasn't Arya then she wouldn't have known?

Si80

Cersei will die in the Dragon Pit next episode I reckon as the meeting will turn sour.
Arya and Sansa are playing LF and he's going to cop it soon too. I'd like Sansa to kill him, but expect it to be Arya.

Ian1779

So the last episode is called 'The Dragon and the Wolf'

Surely we're gonna get a definitive picture on Rhaegar and Lyanna finally??

Ian1779

Cersei will die in the Dragon Pit next episode I reckon as the meeting will turn sour.
Arya and Sansa are playing LF and he's going to cop it soon too. I'd like Sansa to kill him, but expect it to be Arya.

I don't think she'll die - but I reckon Jaime is gonna leave her for good.

ccfcway

Sansa orders the death of little finger and arya executes him.

Season ends when the ice dragon breathe blue flames and the wall comes down.

Cersi has a miscarriage

Mr Panda

On another note, did you see Longclaw's eye open when Jon got out of the water??

Yeah theory going round that it all comes back to Bran again, he warged with Longclaw and was able to alert Benjan Stark. Only real explanation right now!

Mr Panda

Plus there was the scene where Jon tried to give Longclaw back to Jorah, they're putting a little emphasis on the sword very sneakily...it means something!

Ian1779

Yeah theory going round that it all comes back to Bran again, he warged with Longclaw and was able to alert Benjan Stark. Only real explanation right now!

I don't buy it - a drop of water landed on it as he emerged from the water.. hence the light change.

Nick

Administrator
It is pretty shit how there are hardly any episodes, seems like it's only been on a couple of weeks.

It had better be red wedding type shit next week.

Covstu

Plus there was the scene where Jon tried to give Longclaw back to Jorah, they're putting a little emphasis on the sword very sneakily...it means something!
yep it was unusually irrelevant dialogue given the content of this season! it must mean something..

Otis

Why would anybody pay to have it ruined by adverts when they can download it for free off the internet without them?
I pay. I have NowTV so I can get Sky Atlantic.

Just worry about the legitimacy of obtaining shows from elsewhere.

Otis

Does it have ads in the US?

I'm sure when they made GOT they must have known that ads would more than likely be involved wouldn't they?

dutchman

Does it have ads in the US?

No it doesn't, nor any other show on HBO eg: Westworld.

Showtime doesn't have adverts either and both networks make their own hit shows, they don't use their monopoly position to hijack shows from other networks the way Sky does.

I'm sure when they made GOT they must have known that ads would more than likely be involved wouldn't they?

They didn't know it would be a hit or that anyone else would want to show it.

Otis

Yep, been dismissed by the director as 'unintended'.
Well, yes, but then it could be argued that he has to dismiss it in order to not give anything away and try and put people off the scent. ;)

After all, they denied Jon Snow was coming back from the dead when it was noticed he was back on set following his demise didn't they.

Covstu

Well, yes, but then it could be argued that he has to dismiss it in order to not give anything away and try and put people off the scent. ;)

After all, they denied Jon Snow was coming back from the dead when it was noticed he was back on set following his demise didn't they.
Maybe the eye turns blue!!!:woot::woot:

Otis

Talking of blue, there's hardly been any sex in this series at all has there. Too much battle action and story to be told I think.

IrishSkyBlue

Facebook User
Talking of blue, there's hardly been any sex in this series at all has there. Too much battle action and story to be told I think.

0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread